30 minutes ago, F360 said:

They really made it hard with this limited to 2 per person.

But maybe they will have this up at the US P bandai site when they supposedly relaunch in September. :mellow:

Oh. The Gunbarrel is limited to 2 per person? That will be hard for people who wants to get more than 2. I didn’t order the Gunbarrel so I didn’t know. Sorry about that. ^_^ 

I hope that when they releaunched US P-Bandai, it wouldn’t be hard to get exclusive items from them.

8 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hey all, just a random question of a comment a read. is there any truth to a rumor that there's an EVA-01 metal build?

Just a teaser from months ago

1jwd7v00cc101.jpg

Edited by mog_kupo

2 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Has anyone's MB Strike from CDJapan shipped?

If it shows "in shipping process" from your order history then you should receive a Shipped email soon. 

I just received my shipped email for the hi-metal R just now.  (they were released on the same date as the Strike)

I preordered the MB strike in the same order as the DX yf-19 , so I just assumed they will ship everything together next month.  :unsure:

6 minutes ago, F360 said:

If it shows "in shipping process" from your order history then you should receive a Shipped email soon. 

I just received my shipped email for the hi-metal R just now.  (they were released on the same date as the Strike)

I preordered the MB strike in the same order as the DX yf-19 , so I just assumed they will ship everything together next month.  :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I just got a shipping notice for mine, and a tracking number. They seem to have sent out a batch of emails and boxes, since it shows up 2min after my HMR shipping notice.

Thanks a lot guys. I was under impression shipping will be delayed as I received there's some festival till 15th from another Japanese site.

Edit: Just got my shipped mail after posting this msg.  ^_^

Edited by eXis10z

Just a head's-up on a 30% off coupon Tokyo Otaku Mode are running on figures through August 31. Works on preorders, too. Kudos to F360.

There's some neat stuff there. The Gundam stuff I saw from a quick perusal include the

Metal Robot Damashii 00 Raiser
Robot Damashii FA 0 Gundam
the recent Zeta Plius C1 figure, forget the line
other Robot Damashii figures
some Formania busts

https://otakumode.com/shop

Code: ENJOYOTAKON

seems there is some expectation of a MB eva...

Piece this with the mystery square on the tamashi website, and it might just be that bandai is gonna launch an evangalion product line...:rolleyes:

cant remember where that mystery square is now, but bandai was putting a ? on another series line...

Edited by seti88

Another MB AILE Strike review.

Lots of nice gimmicks. I especially like that the feet can be lengthened.

One of the features I dislike is the diecast on the outside of the toy. It's too garish for my tastes. The blue looks much brighter in this review compared to the blog review I posted previously.

It looks like there's a new update for the Tamashii Nations 2018 Exclusive Items.

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/attention.php#notes0816 

<Regarding selling commemorative items after the event is over>
At a later date, we plan to sell at "Soul Web Store" in Premium Bandai. We will sell (GUNDAM items) as follows.
- METAL BUILD Strike Freedom Gundam SOUL BLUE Ver.
- THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> MS-06 Mass production type Zaku ver. ANIME ~ First touch 2500 ~
- THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> RX-78-2 Gundam & G Fighter ver. ANIME ~ Real Type Color ~

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/item.php

mb_strike_lottery.JPG.78c5b8049c4734c85f5da407ef717047.JPG

It looks like I won't be able to snag this one then. :cray:

13 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Says more details will be released Friday 24 Aug.

Should a new Metal Build (Other series) topic be created for Eva and other MBs? 

This topic is strictly for Gundam Figures. ;)

Normally another topic will pop up later ,but this thread has been use for metal build general news ever since bandai branched out to other series besides gundam.  I think it made it easier for people to get news updates on metal build products.

2 hours ago, eggy99 said:

Says more details will be released Friday 24 Aug.

Should a new Metal Build (Other series) topic be created for Eva and other MBs? 

This topic is strictly for Gundam Figures. ;)

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Normally another topic will pop up later ,but this thread has been use for metal build general news ever since bandai branched out to other series besides gundam.  I think it made it easier for people to get news updates on metal build products.

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

@no3Ljm created a separate topic for it:

Hey guys. I've updated the thread I created earlier from the Evangelion post to a 'general thread' so we can focus on the Metal Build discussions from any series. I also added a poll if you like to continue any future or upcoming MB Gundam figures announcement there too so this thread will not have any non-Gundam MB announcements. 

Let me know. ;)

On 8/17/2018 at 4:16 AM, no3Ljm said:

It looks like there's a new update for the Tamashii Nations 2018 Exclusive Items.

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/attention.php#notes0816 

<Regarding selling commemorative items after the event is over>
At a later date, we plan to sell at "Soul Web Store" in Premium Bandai. We will sell (GUNDAM items) as follows.
- METAL BUILD Strike Freedom Gundam SOUL BLUE Ver.
- THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> MS-06 Mass production type Zaku ver. ANIME ~ First touch 2500 ~
- THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> RX-78-2 Gundam & G Fighter ver. ANIME ~ Real Type Color ~

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/item.php

mb_strike_lottery.JPG.78c5b8049c4734c85f5da407ef717047.JPG

It looks like I won't be able to snag this one then. :cray:

On 8/17/2018 at 9:36 AM, F360 said:

Lottery sale later!?   :angry:

this is horrible, it's making me save money:wacko:

6 hours ago, F360 said:

yeah, I never get anything from lottery.

I hope they will also have some of these for preorder when they relaunch the us-p bandai site. 

Let’s hope it will. If not, I’ll panic as same as David. :wacko:

8 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

this is horrible, it's making me save money:wacko:

^_^