Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

Seriously...where's my Motoko preorder already? I've had enough of the "moe" stuff they've been peddling. Throw a man a bone every once in awhile! :D

Edited by xrentonx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn I didn't know this was happening, adult Cockroach warriors from Terra Formars, I started this manga about two months ago and It's pretty damn good and brutal so far. I'm excited for these guys, I may have to grab three of them, at this point now I'm wondering if we'll get hero characters from the series as well, I'd buy the Japanese Hornet and the Grasshopper, both those guys were total badasses.

terra-formars-figma-terraformar.jpg

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MF10419&mode=retail

Nope, 2nd GIG's outfit was much more tactical, all dark gray. This looks almost like her "I just wear this to appear minimally decent in public" outfit that you see in the CGI opening to the first season. But the shirt Is different, and the jacket isn't open, so I don't know where this was seen.

Edit: Looks like this, but I'm not sure what episode this is.

gits-sac_kusanagi333.jpg?=123

Edited by Chronocidal

I'm not too sure, but I think that tactical suit is what she wears during missions in both seasons. And yes, I'd also have preferred it if Max Factory made the fig wearing the tactical suit.

The pic with the bald guy is from the 2nd Gig episode called "Cash Eye", if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by GU-11

Nope, 2nd GIG's outfit was much more tactical, all dark gray. This looks almost like her "I just wear this to appear minimally decent in public" outfit that you see in the CGI opening to the first season. But the shirt Is different, and the jacket isn't open, so I don't know where this was seen.

Edit: Looks like this, but I'm not sure what episode this is.

gits-sac_kusanagi333.jpg?=123

2nd gig DVD cover (same outfit as the figma).

post-180-0-95112300-1405978469_thumb.jpg

1st Season:

post-180-0-51092400-1405978607_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't take that much to make the version you're referring to: new hips, new legs (maybe just the thighs even) and new upper torso for the open jacket, and voila... another guaranteed buy. I would not be surprised if they did release the 1st season SAC version in a few months.

Hell yes I'm into that crap! :)

Edit: It's about damn time figma! Now do a whole MGS line and I'm gonna order every single one with doubles of my favorites!

Edited by xrentonx

It's happening people, get ready. Snake? Snake?! Also, a Nendoroid version if you're into that crap.

2a77117b94416401eed9cc0eecd19d0c14058618

I honestly don't give a crap about Snake, but that Nendoroid is just too hilariously cute.

Edited by anime52k8

Hell yes I'm into that crap! :)

Edit: It's about damn time figma! Now do a whole MGS line and I'm gonna order every single one with doubles of my favorites!

This. I currently have all the Play Arts Metal Gear releases, while they're cool I'd gladly upgrade to a Figma set instead, for space, and I'm also f%*#@!$ terrified by my Play Arts, they break easily and often.

Just ordered Hazuki Mizuhara, racing Miku and the major.

Ditto on the first Season Motoko.

Really wish Figma would do some Bleach characters.

Edited by Golden Arms

I would love more Figma Samus Aran toys. With extra weapons and suits and a head without helmet. Even a Zero suite Samus or a small Metroid toy would be awesome.

The regular Samus Aran seemed to be quite popular considering that they reissued it.

Edited by Scyla