Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

Seems there will be Figma Leonidas (300), Snake (MGS2), Motoko Kusanagi (Arise) and Sakura (Card Captor Sakura).

I need to see clearer pictures of the leonidas figure painted. If the face is a good likeness of Gerard Butler then I'll probably get it.

More importantly though, Star Wars Nendoroids.

Wooo!

Honestly, though, I'd prefer figmas in the "normal" outfits. I have nothing against nendoroids, but I don't feel they capture the energy of those particular two characters. And - I'll admit it - the powered up outfits on the figmas are just a bit too sexy for my shelf.

given how ludicrously popular the movie was in Japan, I wonder if MaxFactory/GSC will get around to making Figmas and nendoroids from Frozen? That would just be magical. ^_^

:edit:

holly crap, apparently I'm psychic, because I didn't even know about this when I decided to type the first part of this post out:

wasabimiso1406445547.jpeg

Edited by anime52k8

Seems there will be Figma Leonidas (300), Snake (MGS2), Motoko Kusanagi (Arise) and Sakura (Card Captor Sakura).

The new design's grown on me after watching 3 of the 4 Arise episodes. I just hope MF has plans to make that red bike she rides.

...which reminds me, I'm still waiting for MF to hurry the f**k up and release that damn BRS trike from the video game.

Edited by GU-11

Ah! Make it stop! My wallet can't take it... Between Bandai, Arcadia/Yamato, and Max Factory -- to name a few -- I'll end up in the poor house... :(:huh:^_^B))

You collect too much stuff, I choose to buy only figma.

The sad part is the lack of any Macross figma. I had to hold myself over the Sheryl nendo.

Edited by akt_m

You collect too much stuff, I choose to buy only figma.

The sad part is the lack of any Macross figma. I had to hold myself with the Sheryl nendo.

I'm just glad I don't have any interest in Hot Toys... It would be game over for sure :p

Macross figmas...

homer-simpson-drooling-gif-i13.gif

I'm just glad I don't have any interest in Hot Toys... It would be game over for sure :p

Macross figmas...

homer-simpson-drooling-gif-i13.gif

Oh yeah, if MaxFactory did a macross figma line, I would buy them ALL, pre-order day 1 on all of them.

Hot Toys are way way way over my budget. As I find even the most recent figma released already expensive.

A Hot Toy price tag plus 60% import taxes (hue land here), truly impossible for me.

Edited by akt_m

The originals weren't Figmas, even though they were produced by Max Factory. The original Guyver 1 action figure, for example, is stated to be about 170mm tall; the new Figma version is quoted as 150-155mm... so, 1/10-ish to Figma's 1/12-ish.

The originals weren't Figmas, even though they were produced by Max Factory. The original Guyver 1 action figure, for example, is stated to be about 170mm tall; the new Figma version is quoted as 150-155mm... so, 1/10-ish to Figma's 1/12-ish.

Hm I didn't know that, all I remember was seeing Max Factory on the box, I guess it was before they started the figma line then? Either way, I'm excited and I'm getting one, Guyver unit 1 is badass.

And I thought you would be all over this toy. :lol:

There's so many Sonico figures out there, if I'm not picky about which one's I get, I'll end up buried alive by them.

and I've got both Sonico Nendoroids on order right now. :p

• 2 weeks later...