Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
GearTribe Hatsune Miku GT Project 2014 Ver.
Hatsune Miku GT Project. Shoji Kawamori x Good Smile Racing
In February 2014, a concept illustration by Shoji Kawamori of a transforming Miku robot quickly gained popularity, and now it is finally becoming a real product.
The car itself is sculpted to the same level of quality as any other model car, faithfully reproducing the paintwork of the actual racing car in full detail.
When transformed into robot form, the 1/24th scale car becomes larger than you may expect, standing an impressive 275mm in height.
The transformation has been carefully calculated by Shoji Kawamori and makes use of dynamic movements which allow the transformation to look amazing even when only halfway through the changes!
It's a product born from an amazing project, that fans are sure to enjoy in their collection for years to come!
Is that a CARWALK?

I'm sure anybody who ordered one already knows this, but it may be amusing to other folks. I got the following message from Good Smile yesterday:

"We regret to inform you that the Good Smile Company 'GearTribe Hatsune Miku GT Project 2014 Ver.' has had some structural issues in development, and it has been determined that we require more time to continue development and solve the issues. The product was originally scheduled to be released in April 2015, however we will be pushing the release back to November 2015."

I expected delays, but when getting this close to the projected release with no announcements was starting to make me optimistic that they might keep to schedule.
Hahaha... nope. Sounds like their first transforming figure is really kicking GSC's ass.

Tune back in this winter for...(?)

• 2 weeks later...

Me too! I preordered last night with PH when I saw the pic of them together. I only ever played the first game (I can be a huge pussy) but am a fan of PH and the nurses just the same. I passed up the first release of PH but now I have a better reason to get one :D

Edited by xrentonx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, guys. so, as a long-time Cardcaptor Sakura fan starved of product, the recent renewed interest in the series among Anime merchandise mfrs.

has been a serious boon. i found out about this brand new figure last year, and jumped right on her with a preorder for a MAY 2015 release, which was pushed back a month.

she finally shipped just a week ago, and mine just arrived yesterday;

Sakura%20Kinomotohearts%20Figma%206-30-1

Sakura%20Kinomotohearts%20Figma%207-1-15

Edited by Hazuki

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm passing on it, but

Figma Hulk preorder is now open at ami:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014134

GO!

Yea I saw that earlier today, the face sculpt is solid, I like it a bit better then the Figuarts, but it's a pass for me too. No ab crunch, really Figma? His arms don't look as cut up and gappy as the Figuarts either, but based on what I'm seeing, the articulation seems quite limited.

• 2 weeks later...

For Link to the Past Link... his eyes are too big and the Master Sword is way off-model. His shield is not so much off-model as it is a completely different thing.

Dug the Super Nintendo manual out to prove to myself I wasn't crazy. Then hunted up some scans of the japanese manual to check if this is just an east-side/west-side thing. They use the same art, so...

I'm not saying it's a bad figure. I quite like it. I'm just saying that it's not Zelda 3's Link.

• 2 weeks later...