Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

That would be bad a$$ is they released seperate weapons sets for say......the Macross Zero, Macross Plus and the DYRL & SDF lines.

:ph34r:

We still need a daisy cutter for the SV-51! I'd buy it for sure if they included that, and the YF-19 Monster killer. :p

Add in some extra missiles whilst there at it.

But i do hope they do a matching blue paint scheme for the YF-21's fold...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

maybe Yamato could do a missle set, like a box for all the planes. that way they could include all kinda of bits n pieces for all their 1/60 fighters.

that would be cool. an assortment of real world missiles, air to air and air to ground missiles for customs and include the daisy cutter.

For what it's worth, I asked one of the Hong Kong sellers on Ebay when this was supposed to come out, and they replied that it's supposed to be released this week.

*Crosses fingers and toes*

-Kyp

Hmmm...we shall see!!!

Hmm, well HLJ pushed the release date back to June. So we shall see indeed...

It'd be nice if Graham could chime in and confirm if it's going to be June or not. If so, this really blows.

-Kyp

Awwww.....Comon guys......it's just next month.

Wow, you must have read my mind!! :o That's exactly what I was thinking...

last month. <_<

-Kyp

:lol::lol::lol:

Which doesn't do us a damned bit of good if they keep delaying the release month after month... <_<

-Kyp

I see what you mean man I can hardly wait for this toy either. I wish yamato would come out and explain why they are having so many delays in the first place... cmon this toy cant be so complicated that it takes them this long to release it...

Edited by transfan52

I'd say wait it out for quality's sake. I want to buy the '21 as well but not if it's gonna give me the same kind of dissatisfaction their '19 manifested. But then again, we've waited almost an eternity for the 1/60 YF19 if anyone care to jog their memory - and it still came out like sh1t. Caveat emptor guys.

gallery_3118_53_5369.jpg

WIN! Just need to use flexi stand and cut out that black connector stand thinghy.

Bout time we got some new pics to drool over! Thanks Miriya for your find!

Ah Limbless mode, kinda cool.

Lets just hope it doesn't go limbless when its not supposed to... :ph34r:

Which doesn't do us a damned bit of good if they keep delaying the release month after month... <_<

-Kyp

I hear you!!!

BoB needs some happy pills and I need some anti-anxiety ones :lol:

I think most of us would rather wait a few extra months, rather than having to buy a corrected version 1.5 or 2.0. IF Yamato is using this extra time to iron out bugs (which we really have no way of knowing, other than maybe Graham), it's a good thing in my book. ^_^

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......hrmph :wacko:.......:huh:........:mellow:

I guess there's other things I can do while waiting for the YF-21 to come out like:

* Put the funds I was gonna use to buy the 21 into a bank or an investment and earn a little interest;

* Earn some more cash while waiting;

* Buy a few other toys I've been eying;

* Look at the current value of the dollar and see how much more the 21 would've costed me.

Again, what's the big f'n' deal? If you've already plunked down some preorder funds, would you rather your money pay for a rushed, half-assed job or nice quality product? At least, you've already paid the money and don't have to worry about coming up with $200+ when this thing is finally released. And if you're really hurting that much for the cash, just cancel your preorder, and request a refund.

But hey, if you wanna stress, hem, and haw about this minor thing, you're more than welcome to burn yourself out.

The situation could be much, MUCH WORSE (directs you to my avatar and signature). ;)

Take your time yamato. Remember try to undo the dreaded first release curse for every release you make.

These toys are too expensive to have flaws and stuff in them. That's the biggest damage to reputation you can get from the overseas buyer who can't just request a replacement part like the japanese buyer can. This is the key: maintain consistency and be more strict with QC so that you can limit the damage to the fans outside of japan. We will wait. (well I will anyway :D)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker