3 seater VE-1 custom work

kkx

Though I don't quite get the point of the upside down tailfin. And if it transforms to battroid mode, that 3rd pilot is pretty much exposed.

The EA-6 tailfin would end up in a funny place in battroid. Wonder if the idea is meant to be Fighter/Gerwalk only.

That is a great looking aircraft. Lets see more electronic warfare birds.

Like to steal the idea but thats alot of masterful work.

WOW!!!!!

Thanks for finding that! I am in love with another Valkyrie! So cool to make the FP become piloted even if it does not make sense it looks soooooooooo cool!!!!

Does anyone know who made this?

How much would we be willing to pay for one of these?

Yamato would never make one. would they graham? It is so gorgeous!

Nice cockpits!!!

WOW!!!!!

Thanks for finding that! I am in love with another Valkyrie! So cool to make the FP become piloted even if it does not make sense it looks soooooooooo cool!!!!

Nice cockpits!!!

Cool valk!

And if the pilot gets pissed off with the "recon-officer" (the pilot located on the booster) he can just jettison him into space :lol:

WOW!!!!!

Nice cockpits!!!

I`m guessing the third seat is for an extra observer/analyst to ride in. Like when Misa goes along in the Cat`s Eye. Think of this as Misa`s seat in DYRL?

Speaking as a former Prowler ECM Tech, it is kinda neat to see a hybrid like this. But it makes me cringe to see someone combining a ECM reciever setup with a AWACS setup... The two systems wouldn't get along very well.....

Other than that, it is a great build... COurse, what happens if the pilot decides to eject the fast pack... Is the 3rd seater up the creek???

-Adam

... the 3rd one can come back home alone... He has the fastpack ^_^

Looks like the flight controls were removed from the third cockpit. Hard to see.

Guess the fighter comes back to grab the cockpit AKA VF-1S with VF-1D nose section.

Would hate to be the electronic warfare officer in the third seat.

Wonder what was used to extend the fast pack on the right side???

Nice VT-1 to VE-1 conversion. Modelling skills are excellent. Though I don't really like the extra tail and I would feel sorry for fastpack guy. Pretty surprising what you can do with the spare nose and cockpit that comes with the VE/VT kits, Though he'd have to have gotten a spare canopy from somewhere

Edited by Duymon

Lol, Valkyrie sidecar.

also,

Valkyrie Chaperone Seat.

Valkyrie Backseat Driver Seat.

or,

Valkyrie Mother-in-law Seat.

And when you run out of missiles to fire, you learn the true meaning of "Kamekaze" lol.