Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

Yawn...........I have no interest in yet another VF-1 toy, especially as it's non-transformable.

But I'd definitely buy some Kaiyodo Revolvotech Destroids or Zentradi mecha if they made them.

Although I'm opposed in principal to non-transforming VFs, I might pick up some Macross Plus & Macross 7 battroids if Kaiyodo made them.

Graham

Granted, Revoltechs aren't transformable, but the amount of poseablity they have is just down right insane. Some more than others. All in all i think a Revoltech Valk would make a great office display piece, if some of you aren't looking to add em to your main collection. I know i've got Prime and the Ingram at my office right now, just waiting to pick a fight with Megs and maybe the VF-1 now, heh.

Any bet 1S is straight after.

I'm also with you guys that want Destroids. They would be unbeatable!

Enemy mecha might be harder to do, besides male and female power armor.

Would love a Glaug! But i just don't see it being done, anyone else thinks so too?

All of Revotechs are strickly humanoid form aren't they? From what i seen... nothing fancy like a Glaug. :(

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The line is still young so it's hard to say, but it seems to me that Revoltech is going for the basic mecha of each series at least for the time being. I seriously doubt we'll see fancy mecha as ruskiiVFaussie said. I can see Mac+ battroids being made after they milk the VF-1 mold since that's the most popular series after Macross Saga and DYRL, but that's a looooooong way off.

I also don't care for non transforming VF's, there's too many cool stuff on the way, I just wish my 1/48's had Revoltech joints :p

Looks interesting but I have nearly all the other Gashapon type Vf`s made and the display cabinet is bulging. I may get one or two just for the sake of it but make some destroids and enemy mecha and Im all over them.

Theres something odd about that gunpod grip, it looks like it rotates seperately from the trigger...?

Yeah whats up with the gun pod???

Looks like the waist chest area pivots forward above the cockpit.

Like the old superposables... hope these new ones are about the same size just more posable.

The line is still young so it's hard to say, but it seems to me that Revoltech is going for the basic mecha of each series at least for the time being. I seriously doubt we'll see fancy mecha as ruskiiVFaussie said. I can see Mac+ battroids being made after they milk the VF-1 mold since that's the most popular series after Macross Saga and DYRL, but that's a looooooong way off.

I also don't care for non transforming VF's, there's too many cool stuff on the way, I just wish my 1/48's had Revoltech joints :p

While that seems the plan IN GENERAL - they have done Dougram AND Soltic - multiple EVA's AND Multiple Patlabor Subjects are in the works.....

Soooo.......healthy precident in place........crosses fingers........crosses fingers........

1/35 MG Labors FTW! Still very poseable and cool..cept for the very limited line of just ingrams and griffon. I wanted to see Ingram Econs, helldivers, etc :(

I'm witht he "If it doesnt transform, Im not getting it" crowd. Sides i think Revoltechs are to small for what u pay for em. Its why I skipped Rev Labors.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Revoltech Griffon, and frankly, I don't care if these don't TF--Revoltech is an awesome line! I hope for a YF-21 and a repaint as Gamlin's VF-22....

Will revoltech ever make non-transforming mecha from macross. I think if fans all bothered them for it, maybe it will come about someday?

For me if the transforming valk can't transform I'm not going to be interested in it as it is just a super posable figure. But for all the non-transforming stuff like the monster, glaug, regult, spartan, tomahawk, qrau, zentradi male power armor, I'd be very happy to see.

I want a small qrau to pose doing all kinds of cool actions. It's one of the more agile mecha in the series so it would be perfect. It needs bendy legs for crouching.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

• 1 month later...