Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

So what exactly does this mean? Will there be a yet unseen, limited Strike Valk in addition to the Super Valk we have seen? Or is the Super Valk the limited version, while the Roy and Hikaru versions be the standard release?

I'm going to have to believe that the Strike Valks the VF-1S and possibly VF-1A are going to be the limited editions, if anything. They might still be standard releases, just maybe in different colors. Like a Roy VF-1S might be a standard release, but a Max VF-1S might be a friend shop exclusive or something along those lines. They've done it before with Prime (Standard Release) and Magnus (Limited Edition) and also with the Dougram Solutics, Green (Standard), Blue (Limited), so it's highly possible.

pix are greaaaatttt ......but....ummmmmm why did they use a fast pack instead of GBP??? 1J didnt use any of those Booby Ducks??? but who cares???.....this is still gonna look awesome!!!

If I were them, I'd release one VF-1J with permanent armour to retain great proportionality and posability.

Does anyone know if they are going to make a VF-1D version? That is one that I would love to have! Also a YF-19, a VF-4 Lightning III, and a SDF-1 TV version would be cool. What would make me really happy too would be if they made some zentraedi too like the regult or even a zentraedi warrior! Does anyone know if these are all pipe dreams or if they are possibilities?

I'd love to see kaiyodo make the valks yamato didn't release like a tv max and kakizaki, plus enemy mechs of course like the tv version qrau, battlepod, and officer battlepod, hopefully in the correct scale with the valks. I of course would be glad to see the two seaters vf-1d, ve-1, and vt-1. Sure, they don't transform, but if they can pull of such wicked poses as the pictures show, my display cabinet would be sure glad to see them.

The only thing i don't like about it is the short stubby missile pods on the wings. Looks weird.

Yeah Kensei is right, bring out the GPB Battroid by itself, not add on. That's on my shopping list!

If they can do the whole line of Eva revoltech, they'll get all the valks done no worries.

And destroids, and enemy mecha. Gotta happen!

* love how the gunpod can attach onto the arm! SWEET!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Need to see it first, especially the head sculpt. As we all know the VF-1S headsculpt is pretty difficult to do right and most manufacturers fail abysmally. Yamato 1/48 being the best so far IMO, with Yamato 1/60 and Toynami Super (un)Poseable being the worst.

Still from the photos so far, I'm not terribly impressed by the VF-1J Revoltech. I know a lot of you seem to think that Revoltechs are the bees knees, but so far it looks only slightly better than a rubbery gashapon in the pics.

But non-transforming battroid toys or model kits have never really floated my boat anyway.

Graham

Need to see it first, especially the head sculpt. As we all know the VF-1S headsculpt is pretty difficult to do right and most manufacturers fail abysmally. Yamato 1/48 being the best so far IMO, with Yamato 1/60 and Toynami Super (un)Poseable being the worst.

Still from the photos so far, I'm not terribly impressed by the VF-1J Revoltech. I know a lot of you seem to think that Revoltechs are the bees knees, but so far it looks only slightly better than a rubbery gashapon in the pics.

But non-transforming battroid toys or model kits have never really floated my boat anyway.

Graham

Yeah fair enough. :D They are the bees knees to me if they can pull off more poses than anything else i own.

I am certain they will. All about the poses!

Looks better then a superposable, but I think Revoltech should have done the destroids and enemy mecha instead, in 1:60 scale. Would have been a better use of the joint tech IMHO.

Looks better then a superposable, but I think Revoltech should have done the destroids and enemy mecha instead, in 1:60 scale. Would have been a better use of the joint tech IMHO.

Well, Revoltech is a line of 4-6 inch figures, so that would not be a Revoltech at all.

I just saw some of Revoltech's other toys in person and boy are they small! They're about as tall as your average female CMS figure. I must say that what Revoltech has done with toys this small is absolutely amazing, but it's still too small for my tastes.

if these guys were 6-8 or 8-10 inches they'd be more awesome none the less i couldnt help it and

ordered the ones i liked the most

maybe down the road they'll make them bigger like marvel legends did with their toy line.

those 12 inch figures are cool.