• 7 months later...

I remember seeing on ebay BGC figures and moto-slaves for each Knight saber but it wasn't from Yamato. Any one here know who produced them. They looked pretty good and were pretty expensive.

So is Yamato done with BGC? I was hoping to see other variants and maybe even the 2040 versions.

I remember seeing on ebay BGC figures and moto-slaves for each Knight saber but it wasn't from Yamato. Any one here know who produced them. They looked pretty good and were pretty expensive.

So is Yamato done with BGC? I was hoping to see other variants and maybe even the 2040 versions.

No idea. You'd think the other metallics would be cheap to make, since they have the molds, but they haven't come out yet, so it seems unlikely we'd see anything involving new molds either.

I don't recall the 2040 versions being all that different, except for some accessories and stuff.

• 1 year later...

DSCN2219.jpg

Sorry to bump this old thread but if someone who has these figures on display, can you please take hires front and rear shots of it for me? Ideally without the baggies.

Or if you have it loose and want to sell it, let me know via PM. Thanks.

Sorry to bump this old thread but if someone who has these figures on display, can you please take hires front and rear shots of it for me? Ideally without the baggies.

Or if you have it loose and want to sell it, let me know via PM. Thanks.

Sent you a PM. I can take some hi-res shots of the figs tomorrow.

Here is a decent price on the metallic Priss:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bubblegum-Crisis-Motoslave-PRISS-Metallic-Figure-Anime-/270721828965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f08474865#ht_3170wt_922

If anyone was on the fence about this figure I would grab it, the metallic is the only way to go...

Sent you a PM. I can take some hi-res shots of the figs tomorrow.

Here is a decent price on the metallic Priss:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bubblegum-Crisis-Motoslave-PRISS-Metallic-Figure-Anime-/270721828965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f08474865#ht_3170wt_922

If anyone was on the fence about this figure I would grab it, the metallic is the only way to go...

Agreed. I have the metallic Priss and absolutely love it. I wish they'd release metallic versions of the other figures too. I guess Yamato is done making any Bubblegum Crisis or Megazone 23 figures/vehicles?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keeping my fingers crossed for a 1/6th Hot Toys or Medicom Knight Sabers figs.

Or did the wave of Bubblegum Crisis figures (similar to Mospeada's run from a few years ago) pass? :(

Thanks EXO, thats the one and only Highway Star I ever remembered seeing. I used the have the magazines, it was B-Club right? I would so use my Mospeada figures on it!! :D

Edited by 505thAirborne

Speaking of which, I was randomly thinking this morning (honestly don't know why this popped into my head) how cool it would be if Yamato did a Shinji Aramaki moto series. Basically, re-release their Bubblegum Crisis and Megazone 23 bikes and figures (with some sort of slightly new paint jobs, to show that they're part of the Aramaki line, but requiring no new mold costs), then release MOSPEADA ride armors in the same scale (which are already out there; maybe they could license the molds), and then just do a new mold for the Viper's Creed bikes. Basically, we get a whole new lines of toys, with most of the molds already existing, and the remaining ones all being only a handful of new molds which can be recolored for multiple figures.

I'm not missing any Aramaki bikes here, am I?

I'm not missing any Aramaki bikes here, am I?

He designed Viper Creed's Maneuver Blade, one of his best bikes I think

Edit : oh sorry, I misred your post. I think you've got them all ^^

Edited by Frogze

That was what Beagle had planned or at least the engineers that worked for Beagle were hoping that the Mospeada collection would be successful enough to warrant more 1:10 Aramaki bikes and figures. They were the same ones that finished off the Yamato BGC bikes. A 1:10 Garland would have been pretty huge, I'm not sure how serious they would have been if it came to that.

That was what Beagle had planned or at least the engineers that worked for Beagle were hoping that the Mospeada collection would be successful enough to warrant more 1:10 Aramaki bikes and figures. They were the same ones that finished off the Yamato BGC bikes. A 1:10 Garland would have been pretty huge, I'm not sure how serious they would have been if it came to that.

I would have paid whatever they asked for a 1/10 Garland!!!!

At least we got Stick and Rei, damn Lancer and Fuke where so close...

• 5 years later...

Bumped up the topic since we are getting a Priss Motoslave Figma. I hope this will be the best version.

On 7/19/2011 at 3:39 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Just curious of all things made (Toy, Models, etc) Bubblegum Crisis, did anyone ever make the Highway Star from ep.4 Revenge Road? One of my absolute favorite Anime Bikes ever!! :D

post-6180-0-45350800-1311107960_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-48522500-1311107965_thumb.jpg

They have to make the Highway Star. Even if it doesn't transform. Here is the image that I assume was posted above that's gone now.

58ab864337c9a_HighwayStar.jpg.85a9700c74d5eaf1cd8c2d228bce9b90.jpg

The one image with the original Ghost in the Shell movie Motoko Figma was confirmed fake. I thought the Bubblegum Crisis and Mospeada one is the real deal as it was at Wonder Festival. Also it made it on to the MyFigureCollection database.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/549580

So I assume someone there confirmed it. I can't imagine that we are now at the point where someone could make a fake poster and set it up near an official company display area.

Edited by JetJockey