Now, on to the RPG art.

It's worth stating here that, while some of the really rough or amateurish art here is likely done by the RPG company, MOST of the art was actually done by Artmic, for pre-production lineart.

So, most of what you're about to see is actually real stuff, designed for the show, even if it didn't make it into the final series (such as additional Hard Suits, Moto-Slaves, and my two personal favorites, the AD Police Moto-Slave, and the large Moto-Slave that looks like a combination between a BGC Moto-Slave and a Megazone 23 Garland).

So, without further ado:

Batch 6: Art, RPG: RPG 1: 1 of 2

post-7028-1238178206_thumb.jpg

post-7028-1238178235_thumb.jpg

post-7028-1238178261_thumb.jpg

post-7028-1238178291_thumb.jpg

Now, on to the RPG art.

It's worth stating here that, while some of the really rough or amateurish art here is likely done by the RPG company, MOST of the art was actually done by Artmic, for pre-production lineart.

In the original BGC RPG book by R Talsorian, all of one picture was drawn by artists at the RTalsorian.

In the follow up books they did touch up work to clean up some rough sketches, but that art is pretty much all from ARTMIC sources.

Edited by yellowlightman

In the original BGC RPG book by R Talsorian, all of one picture was drawn by artists at the RTalsorian.

In the follow up books they did touch up work to clean up some rough sketches, but that art is pretty much all from ARTMIC sources.

That's fine. I was just trying to put it in perspective, as opposed to something like the Robotech RPGs, which were probably 90% fan art.

sweet pics!!.....any other variable mech oddities ???

...also what is the 2nd moto.. kit?? variable?? how rare..is it a scratchbuild like the first photo??

ive only seen it inslave mode but no bike shots..thou,it looks variable...

hey-great line art!!! yamato really better pump some othe these out :rolleyes: !

-what about space HARGAN motoslave+others...i just ordered a couple non-variable figs. of these from a co. called Organic.

never seen line art for these..l

sweet pics!!.....any other variable mech oddities ???

...also what is the 2nd moto.. kit?? variable?? how rare..is it a scratchbuild like the first photo??

ive only seen it inslave mode but no bike shots..thou,it looks variable...

hey-great line art!!! yamato really better pump some othe these out :rolleyes: !

-what about space HARGAN motoslave+others...i just ordered a couple non-variable figs. of these from a co. called Organic.

never seen line art for these..l

Not sure what you mean. None of them are scratchbuild, and all of them are variable. Just different companies.

The Hargan isn't a moto-slave. It's a mecha from Megazone 23, coming in non-variable versions and variable ones. Is that what you're talking about, or are you talking about something else?

Organic? Never heard of it. Atellier Sai is the only company I know that makes a Hargan, part of their line of Megazone 23 figures which are all in robot mode, no transformation.

duhhh,,, yep i ment the :MANUVERslaves from megazone...not moto slaves! these organic figs are for cheap on HLJ as posted $6 each on sale! :rolleyes:

but,

about those first 2 motoslave variable pics..what companies made these(thought the 1st was scracth built..featured in an old hobby mag) so..?these must be super rare thou..

ive only seen a couple resin kit manuver+moto-slaves hear and there>> before new yams and ashoimakit?

what do you think these old slaves would sell for,availability?

DSCN2262.jpg

First, I stink at painting. I screwed up a lot on Priss and I'm not sure if I want to try to fix it. Still unfinished but it might stay that way. :wacko:

Second, I really don't like the torso joint on the Aoshima. It doesn't have a rubbery joint like the rest of them and doesn't hold. I have the same problem with the hips and upper leg swivel. I'll have to see how the bike turns out once it's put together and decide if I want to take a shot at painting it in metallic.

DSCN2262.jpg

First, I stink at painting. I screwed up a lot on Priss and I'm not sure if I want to try to fix it. Still unfinished but it might stay that way. :wacko:

Second, I really don't like the torso joint on the Aoshima. It doesn't have a rubbery joint like the rest of them and doesn't hold. I have the same problem with the hips and upper leg swivel. I'll have to see how the bike turns out once it's put together and decide if I want to take a shot at painting it in metallic.

I actually kind of like a black and blue color scheme for her.

Wow the Yammies are soooooo small! At one point I was thinking about selling off my Atelier Sai's for these...so glad I didn't. Apart from being much larger, the sculpt on these older figures is also much more curvy and feminine.

They're small, but they match the scale of the 1/18th CMs, Micromans, GIJoe, Star Wars, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Good ol' Aoshima. Re-releasing Priss a THIRD time, again with the only difference being a new weapon.

Sounds like CMs with the upcoming re-release of the Legioss/Tread.

http://www.hlj.com/product/AOS04637

Edited by RavenHawk

Just an FYI to anyone who may be interested: HLJ is having a 50% off sale on all Yamato BGC Motoslave toys, except Priss'.

Pretty tempted to get Linna (green bike) but after tasting the pleasures of the metallic red Priss, it's GOT to be metallic or nothing for the Yamato BGCs. :p

Pretty tempted to get Linna (green bike) but after tasting the pleasures of the metallic red Priss, it's GOT to be metallic or nothing for the Yamato BGCs. :p

Same here. I want all 4, but right now I have the metallic Priss, and can't imagine getting the other three no in metallic.

Only question is, will Yamato release the other three in metallic?

i have all four but after seeing the metallic priss I decided not to get it until I know all 4 is going to be released. Its not only that it's metallic, but they went out of their way to paint other areas of the bike. Now it feels like they sold us unfinished products. I got them for a lot less than retail but it's still a lot for what it feels like theyre worth. I just want larger bikes for my Atelier figs. That would solve everything! :p

i have all four but after seeing the metallic priss I decided not to get it until I know all 4 is going to be released. Its not only that it's metallic, but they went out of their way to paint other areas of the bike. Now it feels like they sold us unfinished products. I got them for a lot less than retail but it's still a lot for what it feels like theyre worth. I just want larger bikes for my Atelier figs. That would solve everything! :p

bring on the DELUXE MOTOSLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::ph34r::rolleyes:

Still hoping (even though I know there's no chance) for the Hurricane II moto-slave, Typhoon I & II moto-slaves, Priss' Heavy moto-slave, AD Police moto-slave...

I just want larger bikes for my Atelier figs. That would solve everything! :p

I've been considering trying to find something in that scale to use as a street bike for the Atelier Priss. Wouldn't be a Motoslave but it would be cool for display.

I've been considering trying to find something in that scale to use as a street bike for the Atelier Priss. Wouldn't be a Motoslave but it would be cool for display.

Put her on the Beagle.

Ok, maybe not the cheapest large scale bike out there...

any pics of these??????????? :unsure:

I posted pictures a page or two back in this thread.

EDIT:

Zx31, you beat me to it.

Edited by RavenHawk

• 3 weeks later...