My guess is a Motoslave to go with the Yamato BGC figures.

This gets my vote for most likely. I think after the successful Garland release, Yamato can see there is a lot of interest in ARTMIC licenses.

If I had my choice, I would choose MOSPEADA, but I think that license belongs to EPOCH Toys as theyre the ones who released the Toynami Superposables in Japan.

• 3 weeks later...

I know what it is!!!!!!!!!!! but is the world ready for the new "Challenge of the Gobots?" or even worse...M.A.S.K..................

MASK crusaders... working all the time... fighting crime...

Secret raiders... nahnahnahnahnah... nahnahnah...

Hey, I finally forgot the words to that song!

Yeï½ã€€ï½‰ï½”’s the Mï½ï½”ï½ï½“lï½ï½–e. It’s in scï½ï½Œï½… with the Gï½ï½’lï½ï½Žï½„. It lï½ï½ï½‹ï½“ greï½ï½”, ï½ï½Œï½”hï½ï½•ï½‡ï½ˆã€€ï½‰ï½”’s ï½ï½’etty sï½ï½ï½Œï½Œï¼Žã€€ï¼©â€™ï½–e gï½ï½” lï½ï½”s ï½ï½Žï½„ lï½ï½”s ï½ï½†ã€€ï½ï½‰ï½ƒï½“ tï½ã€€ï½ï½ï½“t ï½ï½“ sï½ï½ï½Žã€€ï½ï½“ I’ï½ã€€ï½‚ï½ï½ƒï½‹ã€€ï½‰ï½Žã€€ï¼¨ï½ï½Žï½‡ã€€ï¼«ï½ï½Žï½‡ï¼Ž

Grï½ï½ˆï½ï½

Yeï½ã€€ï½‰ï½”’s the Mï½ï½”ï½ï½“lï½ï½–e. It’s in scï½ï½Œï½… with the Gï½ï½’lï½ï½Žï½„. It lï½ï½ï½‹ï½“ greï½ï½”, ï½ï½Œï½”hï½ï½•ï½‡ï½ˆã€€ï½‰ï½”’s ï½ï½’etty sï½ï½ï½Œï½Œï¼Žã€€ï¼©â€™ï½–e gï½ï½” lï½ï½”s ï½ï½Žï½„ lï½ï½”s ï½ï½†ã€€ï½ï½‰ï½ƒï½“ tï½ã€€ï½ï½ï½“t ï½ï½“ sï½ï½ï½Žã€€ï½ï½“ I’ï½ã€€ï½‚ï½ï½ƒï½‹ã€€ï½‰ï½Žã€€ï¼¨ï½ï½Žï½‡ã€€ï¼«ï½ï½Žï½‡ï¼Ž

Grï½ï½ˆï½ï½

Huh? What...? :huh:

-Kyp

Yep it’s the Motoslave. It‼br />?br /> ? s in scale with the Garlan\\plainbr />?r /> ??. It looks great, although

it’s pretty small. I’ve gシbr />?br /> ? t lots and lots of pics to㼼br />?r /> ??post as soon as I’m back i

n Hong Kong.

Grahamquote]

On my monitor that's all english. If you still can't read it it's just Graham saying he has a ton of pics to post when he can and that the toy is in scale with the Garland

Edited by jenius