All right, scrap everyting I just said. It's been so long since I watched Bubblegum crisis I've gone and remembered everything all wrong.

Fist off, the image supplied by Capt Hungry is in fact the correct Motoslave. so I apologize.

This is the Hurricane Motorslave, the first seen in the series and the one Yamato is producing :

IPB Image

I have no idea why the cannon is so short anymore, mabey the official artwork is different?

This is the Typhoon Motorslave which I thought was the first one able to become an exo suit:

IPB Image

This is my favorite version, and Linna and Sylia do in fact get one of these later in the series. Priss's was destroyed in the fight with the D.D. Battlemover

Anyway, don't mind me. Just spouting nonsense before I check my facts

One Motoslave doesn't count as a "line." If they manage to produce a Typhoon II and a Doberman boomer, I'll start posting pictures... :p

I hear ya!!

May Yamato make the Doberman and Typhoon II, I'll buy the whole set of figures!

I'd also be great to have removable armor for the Knight Sabers.... wear it on, wear it off B))

Yamato will be forever known as the limp wrist, small hands, and small gun toy makers. It's their signature. :D

In real life something like that would be too heavy to carry anyway.

But does anyone remember the cops had thier own mecha too? Wouldn't mind seeing those made. But not before seeing how the motoslave turn out. (I'm scared from the fragility of the megazone toy they did so I'm playing wait and see)

All right, scrap everyting I just said. It's been so long since I watched Bubblegum crisis I've gone and remembered everything all wrong.

Fist off, the image supplied by Capt Hungry is in fact the correct Motoslave. so I apologize.

Interesting to note about the picture you guys are posting... The head is actually quite different than the one seen in the official line art and the actual animation.

This is the Hurricane Motorslave, the first seen in the series and the one Yamato is producing :

IPB Image

I have no idea why the cannon is so short anymore, mabey the official artwork is different?

I think the canon is just right in that picture. The lineart shows the canon being a bit longer than the Motoslave in cycle mode. For the record, this mobile suit can in fact fit somebody inside it. SHows it pretty clearly on page 72 of the B-Club Special.

Edited by yellowlightman

Interesting to note about the picture you guys are posting... The head is actually quite different than the one seen in the official line art and the actual animation.

I think the canon is just right in that picture. The lineart shows the canon being a bit longer than the Motoslave in cycle mode. For the record, this mobile suit can in fact fit somebody inside it. SHows it pretty clearly on page 72 of the B-Club Special.

Canon= accepted body of work

Cannon= large gun

Canon= accepted body of work

Cannon= large gun

:rolleyes:

nit·pick /ˈnɪtˌpɪk/

–verb (used without object) 1. to be excessively concerned with or critical of inconsequential details.

–verb (used with object) 2. to criticize by focusing on inconsequential details.

–noun 3. a carping, petty criticism.

–adjective 4. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a nitpicker or nitpicking.

;)

Anything from Artmic is fine with me... ;)

Ditto. Have you seen the two Entertainment Bible books on Artmic? So many cool robots and spaceships! I'd love to see some Gall Force mecha myself. Especially the transforming hoverbike or the transforming personal shuttle, or even the Brontes.

I'm not sure this image can be considered accurate to the canon designs, it's just one that is readily available online and is fairly accurate with a few tweaks to make it look better. But still pretty close to what Yamato is producing

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant the cannon on the Yamato sculpt is short in comparison to this image.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question: Does anyone here know the scale of the Atelier-Sai BGC hardsuit figures from a year or so ago? I recently scored a decent deal on Sylia, Linna and Nene (Priss is proving to be the very difficult one to track down...especially for a reasonable price), and I'm wondering how well they would display with this upcoming MotoSlave. If the scale is the same (or similar), then I would be very happy to just buy this and stop trying to track down Priss... ^_^

Quick question: Does anyone here know the scale of the Atelier-Sai BGC hardsuit figures from a year or so ago? I recently scored a decent deal on Sylia, Linna and Nene (Priss is proving to be the very difficult one to track down...especially for a reasonable price), and I'm wondering how well they would display with this upcoming MotoSlave. If the scale is the same (or similar), then I would be very happy to just buy this and stop trying to track down Priss... ^_^

They are 1/12 scale.

The upcoming one might be 1/18.

They are 1/12 scale.

The upcoming one might be 1/18.

Thanks >EXO<. Hrrm. While I may stick them all in the same display case eventually, Priss will be very out of scale with the other Knight Sabers. Damn, looks like I'm back to eBay to pick up the 1/12 one. :unsure:

Anyone feel like parting with their Priss figure? For a reasonable price? :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is this from the 80's? Is there an english title to the series? Looks neat anyway:

Gunyu Series Ginga Senpu Briger

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT34523

ok, some searching around animedb.net shows this is Galaxy Cyclone Bryger from 1981-1982. Search youtube for bryger so see some videos.

Edited by obakesan

• 4 months later...

Just read back a couple pages here............I was looking at my BGC Bclub special last night and the cannon that comes with the motoslaves is shorter than I remember. At least according to the lineart. I am going to have to go back and look a little closer.

Hope these do make it to production.

True, true. I finally managed to snag that elusive Priss I had been hunting for awhile to complete the set. I still think $240 was a bit on the ridiculous side for those 4 figures, though.

But I was looking forward to the motoslave moreso than just about any other mecha collectible in recent years (besides the YF-21). :(