Yamato's Upcoming 1/60 VF-0A

Graham

Anybody who thinks Gundams are cool looking and Battroids fuggly needs their eyesight checking and/or some serious time in therapy.

Everybody who has any taste knows that it is in fact Gundams that are extremely fugly and Battroids that are cool looking.

Graham

I would have to disagree with you graham, be it G1 TF, gundams, chogokins or macross, they are unique and beautiful in their own way. But my personal favs are macross and G1 TF cos they can exist in multiple forms vehicular or robot, even though yamato does have the edge in terms design and looks.

speaking of which any news of the VF-0A being released locally? Cant wait to get this and maybe a 2nd ver VF-0S when it gets released again

Cheers

Classics mirage Kensei...u mean the new one? I wasnt sold until the recent pis that surfaced that make him look cool.

Ive never gotten into gundams, I just couldnt see the appeal. The only show Ive seen is Gundam Wing, which someone told me later was the worst of the bunch, so thats probably not a big help for me. Apparently gundam Seed is pretty cool.

The 08th ms team would be a good choice if you wanna check a cool gundam show. At least you wont have all those teenagers with super powers who can drive giant robotos because of some stupid reason. I just cant stand all the tenns crap on Seed and most of the Gundam animes, really annoying.

And yes, some gundams are cool looking mechas IMO, but just a few.

Just came back from lunch.

VF-0A and VF-1A Kakizaki are out on the sales floor they were not out yesterday during my lunch stroll.

Awesome!! Can't wait for the pics. ;)

But crap...i'm so broke this end of year. :(

Looks like a last minute change, both the early pics and the pics with the Ghost show a GREY wing stripe, not black. Now it seems to match the black leg armor stripes.

Still, they at least did the more important IMHO "subtle" grey differences for the flaps, rather than the high-contrast of the early pics.

The best though was the one with the Ghost. Even lower contrast, and the dark grey was less intense. THAT was the most low-vis valk we'll ever see.

Ah shoot, did Yamato use the wrong gray for the wing stripe? Isn't it supposed to match the gray on the heatshield/tails, and not that really dark gray used for the cockpit frame/top of nose :blink: ? Oh well, looks good either way.

Maybe just the lighting. If you look at the wing with the macross kite on it, near where the wing meets the body of the plane, it looks like the same gray as the heatshield to me :shrug: