Yamato's Upcoming 1/60 VF-0A

Graham

No need to panic guys. I can say with 120% certainty, that the VF-0A has not been scaled up to 1/48 and neither have the legs been redesigned to be detachable....LOL!

It's safe to say that Image Anime is either a) being lazy, b) talking out of their collectives asses, c) have no idea about the products they are selling.

Graham

I was checking out image anime and stumbled across this description of the VF-0A.

Yamatowtf.jpg

Detatchable legs? We're not talking a repeat of the 1/60 VF-1 leg fiasco, are we? Or is that description innaccurate?

420860[/snapback]

the only fiasco I can see, is your post.

No need to panic guys. I can say with 120% certainty, that the VF-0A has not been scaled up to 1/48 and neither have the legs been redesigned to be detachable....LOL!

It's safe to say that Image Anime is either a) being lazy, b) talking out of their collectives asses, c) have no idea about the products they are selling.

Graham

420913[/snapback]

What is:

c) Image Anime have no idea about the products they are selling.

and...

a) being lazy

:lol:

I order from Image Anime often (mostly Gundam stuff and for next day delivery for standard rates...) They DO know what they're selling... on the phone at least. Who ever does the web page is a dolt though. Great guys that work at the store. I had ordered the Super Stealth, they accidently shipped out the non-FP Stealth and called to let me know. Did an exchange and only charged me the cost of the regular Stealth as an apology.

Hmm... I still have that guy's number... maybe I'll call to let him know ;)

I had ordered the Super Stealth, they accidently shipped out the non-FP Stealth and called to let me know. Did an exchange and only charged me the cost of the regular Stealth as an apology.

420979[/snapback]

Can't argue with that. That's great service!

1/60 VF0A Regular price: $225.00 Sale price: $179.99

420950[/snapback]

Tisinc does that too. I hate it when they put sale price and regular price together to show you how much you are saving at their store, it's complete and utter BS.

420950[/snapback]

Tisinc does that too. I hate it when they put sale price and regular price together to show you how much you are saving at their store, it's complete and utter BS.

421137[/snapback]

completely and the "Sale" price is usually the retail price. :angry:

pfff! image anime ... i bought two binaltechs from them and the plastic part of the boxes were crunched ... they wouldn't cover my shipping ... i had to pay shipping three times to get undamaged boxes.

yep, those guys are lazy. i'm never buying from them again.

420950[/snapback]

421137[/snapback]

That is why I no longer buy from them unless it is a good bargain.

Man, this one's just looking too damn good to pass up. I was able to ignore the 0S when it came out, but when I saw the pics for this lil' baby, I knew it was gonna be hard to have to miss out on buying it. Thanks a lot for the info, guys :D !

Just hit me when I look at Dante74's pic that for those who missed out the 1/48 LV I valk, the VF-0A may be your next closest thing if you like the grey scheme.

By the way, I just noticed on Dante's pic (not Dante's Peak), that the feet on the 0a seems to have a lock at the ankle, unlike the 0s (look at the clearance between the calves and the feet on both battroids). Hey Graham, can you confirm this? Is this an improvement over the 0s? Thankyou.

422544[/snapback]

Hey, good eye! I know on the -0S the only way for the feet to lock was to butt up against the lower leg section. Maybe they just tightened the ankle swivel to enable the feet to support the weight of the battroid at an angle.

I seriously don't mind it being this colour....to me the VF-0A was always grey...

I actually had to break out M0 to watch again. I seriously couldn't tell the difference, at least not in ep2.

EDIT: 2000th Post! Promoted to New Edward's Test Pilot! Thanks Dante. :p:lol:

Edited by kensei

Just hit me when I look at Dante74's pic that for those who missed out the 1/48 LV I valk, the VF-0A may be your next closest thing if you like the grey scheme.

422525[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking ... VF-0A, LV sweetness!!

:)

anyong remembers this promo pic for the hasegawa model promo? i was going thru my things and found it...it looks simular to the one current paint scheme but it's using blues instead of greys for the colors...

post-530-1154987393_thumb.jpg

I reckon and touch of an airbrush here and there in the same manner as the 1/48 LVI, with some panel-lining and voila! A classic.

You got to have guts though if you don't paint much. :(

Edited by kensei

anyong remembers this promo pic for the hasegawa model promo? i was going thru my things and found it...it looks simular to the one current paint scheme but it's using blues instead of greys for the colors...

423282[/snapback]

I'm grooving on that pale blue colour .....

:)