Yamato's Upcoming 1/60 VF-0A

Graham

Yep they are. Just like the Roy one. it's awesome. If the A can hold a pose like that, then I think that the joints are fixed.

427276[/snapback]

Bah, my 3 production VF-0S all have no problem holding a pose like that. Only my loosy-goosy preproduction sample can't.

Graham

Yep they are. Just like the Roy one. it's awesome. If the A can hold a pose like that, then I think that the joints are fixed.

427276[/snapback]

Bah, my 3 production VF-0S all have no problem holding a pose like that. Only my loosy-goosy preproduction sample can't.

Graham

427472[/snapback]

You're very lucky to have those that don't do a full 180 degree turn due to the force of gravity. All 6 of mine do that. Lucky I was cautious and didn't buy the whole 18.

427276[/snapback]

Graham

427472[/snapback]

You're very lucky to have those that don't do a full 180 degree turn due to the force of gravity. All 6 of mine do that. Lucky I was cautious and didn't buy the whole 18.

427501[/snapback]

Super Glue the joints together in your favorite pose , problem fixed. :p

I havent tried any really daring poses but to have six that cant stay put has got to be annoying. Well like you said atleast you didnt but more.

G-man says the second edition 0S is allready out.

427755[/snapback]

Yes, samurai-monkey's most recent order was for the second edition 0S. People have them in hand, but we haven't gotten a full report on the relative floppiness.

427758[/snapback]

the OS reissue is already out?

i'll have to shoot Neova a PM and give him a hard time. :D

edit:

dante74,

where did Graham mention anything about the reissued 0S?

unless you meant g-man = godzilla....some folks call him g-man as well.

Edited by haterist

• 3 weeks later...

I think Graham was misinformed about the 2nd edition of the VF-0S... either that or there's a 1.5 run of them. My understanding now is that both the 0S 2nd edition and 0A are due out in a couple weeks... but I'm betting it takes longer than that. Then again, if I had to trust me or Graham, I'd go with Graham, but I've heard from a couple vendors now that they got additional units to ship but have not yet received a 2nd edition of the 0S.

Man that is pretty bad. Did you try modding it to stiffen the swivel joint? I think someone had a solution: using neoprene and squeezing some of that material in the arm or something..

Don't know the details for it.

I used wood glue. The only problem is for the shoulders there is waaaaaayy too much room still there. All they need to fix that is some phat polycaps. That'll do the trick. The rest of the joints, elbows, knees are fine now. The only thing is that Roy is now a bit gay, his left wrist is floppy, and I don't know how to fix that up.

I don't think that we have to worry about the amount of stuff that is coming out. I mean, if you can't afford them all at once, you canbet that the next Joe can't either. They will be there for a long time due to the number of toys that are coming out.

I used wood glue. The only problem is for the shoulders there is waaaaaayy too much room still there. All they need to fix that is some phat polycaps. That'll do the trick. The rest of the joints, elbows, knees are fine now. The only thing is that Roy is now a bit gay, his left wrist is floppy, and I don't know how to fix that up.

I don't think that we have to worry about the amount of stuff that is coming out. I mean, if you can't afford them all at once, you canbet that the next Joe can't either. They will be there for a long time due to the number of toys that are coming out.

Thaks for that, kensei. I feel a lot better now :p