New Figures From X-men 3

reddsun1

Found some pics of these upcoming "macquettes"? for Beast and Juggernaut; I presume these are very close to how they'll appear in the upcoming movie?

Juggernaut looks pretty cheesy--in fact, he looks more like Master-Blaster [minus Master] from Mad Max: Thunderdome.

And Beast? WTF?! Will somebody please put some fuggin clothes on these people? It didn't take long for the novelty of having Mystique running around in the buff to wear thin [it served prurient interests only, and was inappropriate given the largely adolescent audience these films would obviously draw], now we gotta see Frasier's hairy blue arse too?

post-1488-1137217169_thumb.jpg

post-1488-1137217178_thumb.jpg

Found some pics of these upcoming "macquettes"?  for Beast and Juggernaut; I presume these are very close to how they'll appear in the upcoming movie? 

Juggernaut looks pretty cheesy--in fact, he looks more like Master-Blaster [minus Master] from Mad Max: Thunderdome. 

360303[/snapback]

It's Ram-Man!!!

Found some pics of these upcoming "macquettes"?  for Beast and Juggernaut; I presume these are very close to how they'll appear in the upcoming movie? 

360303[/snapback]

I've heard those were scuplted based on the pre-production art. Cuz that Beast doesn't look like Fraiser in the trailer.

agreed beast looks different in the film, i believe he has clothes as well ...thankfully :) Juggernaught on the other hand looks really crappy, i am very disapointed with this one. I am hopeing much like the figure of beast this is not what he will look like in the film.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

That Beast look so generic when it comes to Hollywood version of half beast/half man make up. Jim Lee's version, the one they based the Marvel legend figure on is way better.

Juggernaut is OK... I never liked his comic book costume.

The look of the Xmen movie costumes is over all meh any way. Especially Storm.

360303[/snapback]

It's Ram-Man!!!

360305[/snapback]

*laughs*

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Except replace "Ram-Man" with "That HeMan guy with the spring legs and the helmet... what hte hell was his name? Something-Ram?"

Heeeey...Now that you mention it that IS Ram-Man. But, doesn't Juggernaut look like that anyway?

ram-man-a.jpg

juggernaut.jpg

Pretty close, if you ask me...

Dude beast has got a package.

360338[/snapback]

Well, he isn't wearing any clothes, so he is actually dickless with a lump there instead... If I were running that company, his cock would hang to his mid thigh, and would light up... Just like mine (I actually have this flashlight trick for parties where I light up my scrotum and touch it against people).

If I were running that company, his cock would hang to his mid thigh, and would light up... Just like mine (I actually have this flashlight trick for parties where I light up my scrotum and touch it against people).

I'm sure someone sooner or later is gonna need therapy. I'm not sure if its the flash light you touch against ppl or your scrotum, either way, that's very odd.....I'm sure your folks are VERY proud :ph34r:

If I were running that company, his cock would hang to his mid thigh, and would light up... Just like mine (I actually have this flashlight trick for parties where I light up my scrotum and touch it against people).

I'm sure someone sooner or later is gonna need therapy. I'm not sure if its the flash light you touch against ppl or your scrotum, either way, that's very odd.....I'm sure your folks are VERY proud :ph34r:

360357[/snapback]

I was actually created in a lab.. Dr. Mindbender crossed DNA from Tommy Lee, Einstien, Jesus, and Mike Tyson.

360357[/snapback]

I was actually created in a lab.. Dr. Mindbender crossed DNA from Tommy Lee, Einstien, Jesus, and Mike Tyson.

360359[/snapback]

What, no Arnold DNA :huh: ?

i was shocked by that to, no arnold DNA? I am a little disapointed... by the way this thread is getting alittle off topic :p lets try and get back on it.

chris

360338[/snapback]

Well, he isn't wearing any clothes, so he is actually dickless with a lump there instead... If I were running that company, his cock would hang to his mid thigh, and would light up... Just like mine (I actually have this flashlight trick for parties where I light up my scrotum and touch it against people).

360351[/snapback]

No way ...take a closer look , it appears he has an Inner cock like a dog...so when he gets in heat his pink friend slides out ...i think thats very beast like..bravo

Maybe it comes out when mystique shows herself

Anything is an improvement over Juggernaut's original comic book costume; it was always a weak looking suit IMO.

Beast's figure looks more like a merman than Beast. The actual makeup in the film looks way better, they should base the figure more on that.

As for the supposed nudity, not really a problem for me. Repression has never been my style anyway. It's better than sticking every animal-esque character or shapechanger in a stupid speedo.

360338[/snapback]

360351[/snapback]

No way ...take a closer look , it appears he has an Inner cock like a dog...so when he gets in heat his pink friend slides out ...i think thats very beast like..bravo

360434[/snapback]

If they showed that in the next movie, it would pretty much be the greatest scene in any movie ever.. Even better than the cow killing in Apochaplypse Now, and the rape in Clockwork Orange.

Oh dear Lord, I should have seen this coming--actual discussion of the sexual anatomy [or lack thereof] of hairy blue freaks that may [or may not] streak moviegoers in theaters everywhere pretty soon. I am certainly NOT interested in what's under that furry cod-piece that Beast has got going there, that's fer sure.

OMG, LMAO I totally forgot about Ram-Man. It does look just like 'im too! :lol:

Flashlight tricks?! Oh, that's just wrong, man! :p

Edited by reddsun1

360338[/snapback]

360351[/snapback]

360434[/snapback]

LMAO... I'm hurting from laughing!

Heeeey...Now that you mention it that IS Ram-Man.  But, doesn't Juggernaut look like that anyway?

ram-man-a.jpg

juggernaut.jpg

Pretty close, if you ask me...

360347[/snapback]

Twins serparated at birth.

Agent you need to get that flash light out of your spandex pants. Maybe you could get Everready to sponsor you for batteries.

What is it with Blue people in Xmen movies. Mystique and Beast mmmm Little furry blue shape changers running all over the place.

It dosnt matter what they look like we will all still go and see the movie when it comes out.

360434[/snapback]

Oh man, that is just crass :lol:

And what the hell is a macquette?

I've always liked that the X-Men movies tried to take the costumes seriously and not wearing, as Cyclops said in the first movie, "blue spandex".

360413[/snapback]

I'm no expert, or rabid X-Men fan boy, but wasn't it Wolverine, not Cyclops who made the comment and I think he said yellow spandex, not blue.

Graham

It was Cyclops. After trying on his own, personal team uniform, Wolverine asked the question, "Do you actually go out in these?" Cyclops replied by saying, "What would you prefer, yellow spandex?" Or, at least something to that effect...

-Very funny stuff...