Bombing Smurfs for a cause

Sephiroth

that was a really friggin annoying link. All I wanted to see was the smurf commercial... not an american express comercial and a review of the smurf comercial :angry:

stonerjem might find this offensive :rolleyes:

... you did say try :lol:

Edited by kanata67

I'm sure the commercial would have been worth the watch, but the stupid commentary and annoying presentation just reminds me why I don't get my news from television. Too much bs. If I want all this so-called witty, sensationalized delivery, I'll watch a movie.

Dude, bombing Smurfs IS the cause.

You don't need a reason to bomb Smurfs :lol:

Oh, and here's the video such as it is...

I don't know if it's meant to be this way, but it's mostly still shots. I don't know, the stream could be dicked up too. Half the world is probably downloading this thing.

http://ad-rag.com/125113.php

Edited by Mechamaniac

A vote is being cast to decide if trade sanctions should be applied to Gargamel as we speak... it is the concensus that that should be enough to keep him from bombing any more Smurfs. Just in case Johan and the King have crafted a very stern letter to Gargamel outlining several bullet points of UN code he as violated and delivers a one-two punch of threatening to possibly at some point in the future perhaps maybee think about starting a committee to investigate the ongoing investigation into allegations of Gargamel's intent to possess weapons of smurf destruction (WSD's).

Gargamel's ambasador to the UN, a Mr. Azreal, is quoted as saying "Meeeooooow".

A vote is being cast to decide if trade sanctions should be applied to Gargamel as we speak... it is the concensus that that should be enough to keep him from bombing any more Smurfs. Just in case Johan and the King have crafted a very stern letter to Gargamel outlining several bullet points of UN code he as violated and delivers a one-two punch of threatening to possibly at some point in the future perhaps maybee think about starting a committee to investigate the ongoing investigation into allegations of Gargamel's intent to possess weapons of smurf destruction (WSD's).

336014[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Sephiroth

As the saying goes the only good Smurf is a dead Smurf.  I'm glad someone is flying taking action.

We all know the Smurf's were a major source of illegal drugs.  With their mushroom houses and all.

336022[/snapback]

you know they are using smurfs as a street drug now.

I know, I've done the research.

This photograph was snuck out of the village by sole survivor of the massacre, Handy Smurf. According to him the reports on the new ally of Gargamel are true. UN SPACY is now trying to steal Papa Smurf's potions. :unsure:

Smurf-Attack.jpg

Edited by Zor Primus

336014[/snapback]

I agree.... :lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately, the real story that sparked that bit was angering...just makes me wish there didn't have to be a need for reports like that. The things we do to each other...sad, so sad.

336014[/snapback]

This just in Fraggle Rock has joined forces with the Snorks and Gargamel to form what smurf president Papa Smurf is calling the axis of evil

A video tape from a representitive of Fraggle Rock Vows death to the surface dwellers and the establishment of a great underground empire.

More as it becomes avalable.

I'm going to ask the same thing I did at StarDestroyer.net when I saw this:

Ok, whats the point? This was run along with images from Africa showing children with hacked off limbs and the like. Is this supposed to be a reminder of Africa being the shithole it is that the UN allowed happen by kicking mercenaries out that had stopped the raping, dismembering a-holes who did this? Is it a statement against the US because of Iraq?

You know, the VF-1 bombing is a blatant fake.

This last photo from an AP photographer on the scene paints a far more disturbing tale.

The Federation did it, and is conspiring to blame UN SPACY.

The world community hates UN SPACY and will do anything to make them look bad.

post-720-1129134135.jpg

Edited by JB0

I'm going to ask the same thing I did at StarDestroyer.net when I saw this:

Ok, whats the point? This was run along with images from Africa showing children with hacked off limbs and the like. Is this supposed to be a reminder of Africa being the shithole it is that the UN allowed happen by kicking mercenaries out that had stopped the raping, dismembering a-holes who did this? Is it a statement against the US because of Iraq?

336039[/snapback]

The point is fairly easy to understand if you don’t mind spending 30 seconds reading the CNN article Sephiroth posted along with the image: UNICEF, seeing that people have gotten used to images of third world countries, have tried something different. You don’t expect to see the Smurf village being bombarded while watching TV. People who grew up watching cartoons go “WTF!†and pay attention to the message and, hopefully, donate.

No anti-US or whatever conspiracy, just a commercial trying to stand out to get its message across.

Damn Belgians... they're our neighbouring country...but most of us Dutch people dislike them cause they're kinda like "farm IQ 0"

336080[/snapback]

Belgium has Van Damme, the inventor of the saxaphone, Browning firearms, the HQ for the EU, Charles Van Depoele inventor of the electric railway, Audrey Hepburn, invented "french" fries, and most importantly created ME! (50%) What the hell has your country done? I guess you have some nice windmills. :rolleyes:

Damn Belgians... they're our neighbouring country...but most of us Dutch people dislike them cause they're kinda like "farm IQ 0"

336080[/snapback]

Belgium has Van Damme, the inventor of the saxaphone, Browning firearms, the HQ for the EU, Charles Van Depoele inventor of the electric railway, Audrey Hepburn, invented "french" fries, and most importantly created ME! (50%) What the hell has your country done? I guess you have some nice windmills. :rolleyes:

336089[/snapback]

The More You Know

post-537-1129151318.jpg

There's only two things I hate in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.

336093[/snapback]

... and Carnies... small hands.

336101[/snapback]

Kreeps me out.

Oh well, I'm glad the smurfs are dead. I hated that show.

Certainly gets peoples attention though. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wesker99