How many are you buying? -- Yamato 1/60 VF-0S

Chowser

How many are you going to get?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. How many are you going to get?

• 10+ (only Godzilla and kensei to pic :) )
    • not sure

let's see.....

3 for normal - Battroid, GERWALK, Fighter

3 for FAST Packs - Battroid, GERWALK, Fighter

3 with Ghost Boosters and missiles galore - Battroid, GERWALK, Fighter

2 for the GBP-0S opened and closed missile launchers

1 to play with.

12 in total.

Edited by kensei

Only 1 which I will display in Battroid mode and Shin's blue VF-0D that I will let in fighter mode also for display

we shouldn't discuss price... :ph34r:

All skeptism anyway and price should be around what we've come to expect for a toy this size from yamato.

I'll be buying three. First valk I'll be doing the "one for each mode" for.

I hope everyone who hopes for future new generation valks will show their support for it by picking one up... The way I figure, this is a huge step for us to eventually get a YF-19. In the least, it'll speed their arses up to release one.

We really got it our way for this valk folks... it's time we show yamato that if they make what we want, they will make $$$. :lol:

I'll probably get two and save my money hopefully for add ons like ghost booster and GBP (if this becomes a reality like with vf1).

I will garuantee to get at least 1 of each variant though.

I still want to get some other 1/48 vf1 if I can. (but the prices are getting higher and higher)

Then there are other things: what if they release enemy mecha? SV51 etc

Just one here... I got too may other hobbies keeping me busy.

3 for sure, perhaps 4 as I really like the VF-0S design and what we've seen of the Yamato toy looks mighty fine so far.

Can't wait for the VF-0D hopefully in both normal (grey) and Shin (blue) colors as the D is my favorite of all the Zero variants.

Graham

At least two.  If the toy is really nice I may get a 3rd one.

Along with the other toys I will be buying I may need to invest in a couple of new glass shelfes...  :huh: means I will have trubles with the wive.

324029[/snapback]

And at this rate I'll have to invest in another job.

Not sure, I will get 1 S but maybe I'll get another 1 to paint up and if its cool maybe a A and a D, it just depends what it comes with and what will be coming out later.

324038[/snapback]

Well, it's pretty certain that the VF-0S will be coming with 1 x pilot, 1 x GPU-9 gun pod, 12 x AIM-200A air-to-air missiles (3 per wing pylon) and 2 x leg-mounted FAST packs (held on by magnets).

I would say there is a high chance that we will get the Ghost later and if we are lucky the Reactive Armor set as well.

Graham

I've managed to keep my habits in check and I've stuck to my promise of buying only 3 of the 1/48 Scale Yamato VF-1s. I doubt very much I'll buy so many of the new 1/60 scale VF-0, but like the 1/48, I'll definitely be buying the first release. I'm also eagerly awaiting a VF-0D in Blue. Most likely, I'll end up with two 1/60 VF-0s. I still have to purchase the 1/48 GBP Armor and no doubt I'll have to keep in mind that I'll be needing to purchase FAST packs for the VF-0 series as well.

Plus I gotta remember to save money for stuff like the Aoshima Dropship and such that sneak up on me from time to time :)

Edited by Mr March

0 VF-0S for me.

I'm waiting for the VF-0A. :p  By that time QC issues should probably be solved and revisions put into place for the CF model. :D

324143[/snapback]

There very well be nothing to improve on. The recent editions of the 1/48 were pretty good. They know what to do and what not to do now.

But I guess that there could be a few errors here and there.