How many are you buying? -- Yamato 1/60 VF-0S

Chowser

How many are you going to get?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. How many are you going to get?

• 10+ (only Godzilla and kensei to pic :) )
    • not sure

Think it would be one or two for me at the moment. i would probably leave it in fighter mode...looks cooler that way. ;)

Btw graham, what do you think abt the possibility of VF-0A or VF-0D being made?

If yamato were to do the SV-51s, what scale u think they would be in? 1/60? that would be quite tall, long in both battroid and fighter modes. Maybe 1/72..but that would be shrink the size of it :blink::ph34r:

PS: Long time no see, really need to catch up with u guys, noel, neova when im back in HK.

Cheers

Edited by recon

1, because I'm a poor boy. I still have those stealth and Low Vis VF-1's to deal with...

Aw frak, I never did get that VB-6 either...

368294[/snapback]

I think there's an excellent chance the VF-0A will be made as it only requires a new head and color change, so the cost involved is not that great.

For a VF-0D, though a lot of redesign and new tooling is required. I guess if the VF-0S sells well for Yamato, then they may consider doing the VF-0D.

Graham

I'm going to be sticking with one of these - my budget won't stretch to any more than that when I also want to pick up either the stealth or Low Vis VF-1 releases this year.

Ideally I'd like to get three VF-0's - and if we get an -A and -D model then I'd happily snap those up to form a flight.

Karl

368294[/snapback]

I think there's an excellent chance the VF-0A will be made as it only requires a new head and color change, so the cost involved is not that great.

For a VF-0D, though a lot of redesign and new tooling is required. I guess if the VF-0S sells well for Yamato, then they may consider doing the VF-0D.

Graham

368340[/snapback]

Yamato MAKE IT SO! :lol:

• 1 month later...

I've decided I might actually end up buying at least three.

This depends on whether the ghost booster comes out, and Armor.

I would want 1 valk for each variation I can display it in just like the 1/48 vf1s.

1. one naked

2. 1 with ghost booster in fighter mode

3. wearing armor

Then if they release the two seater I will definately get that too.

I think at this point the VF-0 is way too expensive on it's own to even consider packages. I think that accessories are going to be packaged and sold separately, like the GBP and the Ghost.

Edited by kensei

Same plan as LowViz Lurker but I am starting with one, just to make sure the QC is there.

I would want 1 valk for each variation I can display it in just like the 1/48 vf1s.

1. one naked

2. 1 with ghost booster in fighter mode

3. wearing armor

Then if they release the two seater I will definately get that too.

379421[/snapback]

I'm not going to let the "smaller" scale put me off. After all, this thing is still larger than the '48...

I figure I'll get one of each model they release, at least the ones I like... I'm not a completist, and not into acquiring multiples of the same scheme.

Here's hoping that the VF-0S is a hit, and that it spawns the entire line of VF-0 models seen in the OVA, and that Yamato proceeds with giving us the SV-51s, Octos, Cheyenne, and GBP and Ghost add-ons.

Here's hoping that the VF-0S is a hit, and that it spawns the entire line of VF-0 models seen in the OVA, and that Yamato proceeds with giving us the SV-51s, Octos, Cheyenne, and GBP and Ghost add-ons.

379815[/snapback]

We haven't seen anything non-transforming since the Quaedlunn-Rau, and I don't know how well that sold. So. I'm not holding my breath for anything other than the VF-0 and maybe SV-51... although I'd be a little concerned about possible fragility on the SV-51.

I'll only pick up one of the toy VF-0s... saves me money for more model kits. :D