Best Movie Badguy of all time?

Actually, Benny from the 1992 Austrian film "Benny's Video" is one of the nastiest badguys I have ever seen. Anybody who has seen the film will know what I am talking about.

This vid is a bit of a shocker, but it gives you a good idea. Ignore the Left screen, its fan made filling in.......

WARNING - SHOCKING STUFF - Not for kids.

Taksraven

As the movie proceeds, it shown that Benny has some insight in the amorality of his behaviour, a point that the character Paul from Haneke's "Funny Games" never reaches. Wouldn't that make Paul even badder than Benny?

However, I think that both characters are in an entirely different league than "movie badguys". But Haneke would qualify for "badguy director".

• 6 months later...

Captain Harrison Love (The Mask of Zorro)

"You're doing well. Your brother would have shot himself by now. "

Okay, this guy was sick, especially when you find out that he's actually not a fictional character. After killing his enemies (most notably Joaquin Murrieta and Three-Fingered Jack in the film), he has their heads and body parts cut off and preserved in jars of brandy. And he drinks the brandy too.

Captain Harrison Love (The Mask of Zorro)

"You're doing well. Your brother would have shot himself by now. "

Okay, this guy was sick, especially when you find out that he's actually not a fictional character. After killing his enemies (most notably Joaquin Murrieta and Three-Fingered Jack in the film), he has their heads and body parts cut off and preserved in jars of brandy. And he drinks the brandy too.

'perhaps you'd like something alittle more vintage?'

Dude, you actually sat through an Uwe Boll film?

Eh, it was during a moment of emotional devastation. Before my gf chose me she went out with this total dork-nut of a loser, and a friend and I were at the theater when they were going in at the same time-suffice to say after sitting through that movie I had one of the worst days of my life lol...

I always liked the bad guy from one of the "Heavy Metal" movie segments. The one that said to chop off a certain part of anatomy.

And, although the movie was terrible - Al Pacino as Big Boy Caprice is a winner.

Same for Jack Nicholson as Joker in Batman.

Richard Nixon (Black Dynamite)

"SHOWTIME, MOTHERF*CKER!"

He killed Black Dynamite's brother and sold drugs to communities, as well as made an attempt to turn Afro-American men impotent. But now, he must face Black Dynamite in a nunchuku deathmatch!

Haha that was class. Can you dig it B))

He killed Black Dynamite's brother and sold drugs to communities, as well as made an attempt to turn Afro-American men impotent. But now, he must face Black Dynamite in a nunchuku deathmatch!

I have to see this movie in its entirety dammit! :lol: Abe Lincoln kung-fu.... rofl

One of the meanest, baddest guys I've ever seen on film a gangster called Don played by Ben Kingsley in a movie called Sexy Beast.

Watching it its almost impossible to believe that its the same guy who played Gandhi.

One of the meanest, baddest guys I've ever seen on film a gangster called Don played by Ben Kingsley in a movie called Sexy Beast.

Watching it its almost impossible to believe that its the same guy who played Gandhi.

+1

He was over-the-top annoying, but at the same time you couldn't fight off the uncomfotable feeling of a certain risk that you could run into a character like him in reality. Great performance from Kingsley in this off-side gangster movie.

Almost all of you that participated in this thread get an "F"

You guys are naming people that were just cool, or had a cool costume, or had cool hair... NOTHING to do with how sinister any of them are. You guys are answering this question like you were all 8 years old or something.

Almost all of you that participated in this thread get an "F"

You guys are naming people that were just cool, or had a cool costume, or had cool hair... NOTHING to do with how sinister any of them are. You guys are answering this question like you were all 8 years old or something.

But image is everything! ^_^

-Toecutter from Mad Max still ranks pretty high for me. Intelligent, charismatic, but still a psychopath and a sonofabi**h. Bast**d ran down a woman and her infant son.

-Hans Greuber gets a thumbs up (or would it be thumbs down?) as well.

-Adrian Veidt from The Watchmen - willling to sacrifice millions, to "save humanity from itself," and create his ideal world. Laurie Jupiter put it best: "you're such an a**hole!"

ah, so many good potential nominees--it's hard to narrow it down to just one.

-Toecutter from Mad Max still ranks pretty high for me. Intelligent, charismatic, but still a psychopath and a sonofabi**h. Bast**d ran down a woman and her infant son.

Good answer.

I'm not clicking the link because I want to see the entire movie first. Just moved it to the top of my netflix queue.

I'm not clicking the link because I want to see the entire movie first. Just moved it to the top of my netflix queue.

It's very good, I gave it 4 out of 5 starts on Netflix. I was skeptical going on, but it really is quite enjoyable. Commentary track with worth a listen.

Vader is still the best bad guy of all time.

Vader was never a bad guy. Just a misled guy.

No way, dude, he killed more people than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao put together. He chocked a dude to death, WITH HIS MIND, just cause he had some questionable tactical judgment.

ooh, ooh! Just remembered one...

Maybe not a contender for "best," but certainly worth an honorable mention:

Kevin Spacey's "John Doe," in Se7en.

I dunno though; his being bad/evil may be debatable. Almost all of his victims seemed to deserve it. ^_^ Well, except Detective Mills' wife.

That's still a favorite punchline for me and my mom, to this day.... "What's in the fu**in' boooooox?!?" :lol:

Actually, Kevin Spacey seems to be pretty darn good at scrounging the depths of the human soul--he's got a lot of despicable badguys on his resume. But the best has got to be Keyser Soze.

Above average intelligence; manipulative; ruthless; unforgiving; calculating; and a consummate bullshi**er and liar to boot!

But considering he's lying about himself in one particular scene; you can't help but wonder just how much truth is in his story, merely embellished to make it more convincing and impressive:

"He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no-one ever really believes."

God da*n! Now that's how you run an operation! ^_^

The guy almost chokes his pregnant wife to death! (actually, he should have; epic fail, Lucas, epic fail. WTF dies of a broken heart?)

I liked the idea of her getting blowed up on Alderaan.

The guy almost chokes his pregnant wife to death! (actually, he should have; epic fail, Lucas, epic fail. WTF dies of a broken heart?)

Eh, still not a bad guy. We all have our moments we aren't proud of.