Best Movie Badguy of all time?

Killing your father or anyone else doesn't equate to courage. Murder is not synonymous with bravery. Actually, I think it could be just as much an act of cowardice...

Damon Killian (The Running Man)
"It's time to start running!"

In a dystopian future where the United States is now a totalitarian police state, criminals are forced to fight for their lives on TV game shows - especially The Running Man, the highest rated game show in the nation. Behind the mic is Damon Killian, who keeps the ratings up by any means necessary. And what better person to portray an evil game show host than the late, great Richard Dawson (1932-2012) (Family Feud).

"This is television, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... for Christ's sake, Ben, don't you understand? Americans love television. They wean their kids on it. Listen. They love game shows, they love wrestling, they love sports and violence. So what do we do? We give 'em what they want! We're number one, Ben, that's all that counts, believe me. I've been in the business for thirty years."

• 3 months later...

Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)

"You change your hunting ground for a few years, and everyone forgets how the law works. Well let me remind you: a man-cub becomes a man, and man is forbidden!"

Shere Khan is not just a fearful tiger, but an extremely homicidal one in Disney's 2016 live-action adaptation of Rudyard Kipling's story collection. His facial scars and blind left eye are sure to give kids nightmares. And on top of that, Idris Elba (Stacker Pentecost in Pacific Rim, Heimdall in the Marvel Cinematic Universe) uses his vocal talents to turn a classic Disney character into the greatest Disney villain since Scar in The Lion King, and the greatest animal villain since Koba in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.