Transformers the Movie

178 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've seen it, what did you think?

• It kicked ass!
    • Good, but not as good as the original.
    • Meh.
    • I want Grimlock to step on Michael Bay.

I guess since I am a Michael Bay fan (yes, I loved Armageddon) ... I have faith that he'll produce one heckofva 2 hour popcorn ride. Will it be good? Who knows. Will there be action and cool action sequences? Probably. Will it accurately depict the TF characters I know and love from childhood? Doubtful. But what can you do, eh?

:)

What the fart is wrong with Michael Bay, and more on topic, Hollywood.

Um, hello? It's Hollywood. When they're not making movies, they spend their free time getting further and further out of touch with the rest of the world.

What the fart is wrong with Michael Bay, and more on topic, Hollywood.

Um, hello? It's Hollywood. When they're not making movies, they spend their free time getting further and further out of touch with the rest of the world.

418950[/snapback]

Now that's a statement I can agree with.

If Hasbro tried to re-market the original concept Walther P-38 Megatron (or modernized version), they'd essentially be buried in an avalanche of lawsuits and complaints by every gun-grabbing organisation, leftist girlie-man and paranoid soccer-mom in the whole US of A... And that's assuming that they'd even be able to get the idea past their own legal department. Furthermore, the big department stores would refuse to carry it. Too much controversy. Not good for business, plain and simple.

We are too fracking PC. Oh lord I hate this PC-ism. Good lord ppl, use common sense. Oh wait... too many people dont have it. :rolleyes::ph34r:

I saw a teaser for Transformers before a movie last night. Lame teaser. I really, really hope this movie doesn't suck because I wanna' see it. I'm not a transformers fan anymore, but as a kid I absolutely loved them. I even have a ton of them I bought off ebay for my kid once he's old enough to figure them out. Anyway. I just hope they don't botch this movie and turn it into another HULK.

I just found out something interesting, apparently they are not done filming on USAF bases yet because Holloman doesn't have any C-17s, F-22s, or V-22s, hmmm wonder where they could be going, and wonder whose squadron might very well be involved?

I was worried that Bernie Mac was going to be Jazz... :ph34r:

419415[/snapback]

I heard he was megatron.

:lol:

419422[/snapback]

You heard me America. THAT'S RIGHT I'M TALKING TO YOU AMERICA! All your bases belong to us. Y'hear.

I just found out something interesting, apparently they are not done filming on USAF bases yet because Holloman doesn't have any C-17s, F-22s, or V-22s, hmmm wonder where they could be going, and wonder whose squadron might very well be involved?

419316[/snapback]

i know, i know they are going to Eglin or Tyndall. they definatly wouldnt go to that Edwards place.

I don't know if it has been said yet, but the ORIGINAL voice for prime is confirmed to come back which i am excited about. Also, has anyone seen clerks 2 yet? i love the transformers and all but what was said about the movie in clerks 2 was hilarious

419316[/snapback]

i know, i know they are going to Eglin or Tyndall. they definatly wouldnt go to that Edwards place.

419710[/snapback]

I guess I should tell the colonel and the general that they are full of it then huh?

419316[/snapback]

419710[/snapback]

I guess I should tell the colonel and the general that they are full of it then huh?

419867[/snapback]

i was just ribbing you man but sure go ahead,

I don't know if it has been said yet, but the ORIGINAL voice for prime is confirmed to come back which i am excited about. Also, has anyone seen clerks 2 yet? i love the transformers and all but what was said about the movie in clerks 2 was hilarious

419749[/snapback]

I haven't seen Clerks 2 yet ... care to fill us in on the TF jokes?

:)

In Clerks 2, the newest Clerk, the epitome of a complete dork was talking about how there is a new live action movie in development, and Randall just went to town on him, saying the show was trash, and all sorts of stuff. I can't remember exactly what was said, i just remembered laughing hard, especially since i too am a huge fan of the transformers. To this day i still buy the alternators/binaltech line. I do remember the new clerk, Elias, saying that his online screen name is optimus prime, which would put him at the best possible position to have the greatest and coolest screen name once the movie hits the theaters.

hey Knight26, how hard is it for a civi to get on base. Im in Cal. City. It would be awesome if I could get some pictures of the set if they go to film at Edwards.

419877[/snapback]

IF you don't work here or have official business don't even try to just saunter onto base to try and take some pretty pictures. Your best bet would be to get someone who works on base (which is probably most of cal city) to get you in and out, but if you are caught someplace you are not suppossed to be, especially with a camera, some very nice gentlemen in BDUs with M-16s will give you a very nice introduction to the tarmac.