Transformers the Movie

178 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've seen it, what did you think?

• It kicked ass!
    • Good, but not as good as the original.
    • Meh.
    • I want Grimlock to step on Michael Bay.

Heh, I remember that even after 9/11 I could bum a ride with my friend onto the Minot AFB here in Nodak. Have things changed that much in the last few years? Or they just didn't care because if he had an ID at least one of us had some sort of business there? Cause they never asked for mine.

420130[/snapback]

yeah, things have changed that fast. When I went to Lackland AFB for BMT, the thing was so heavily guarded even a kitten couldn't sneak through....

IMDB lists Tyrese as in this movie. So great, we can expect him to want to trick out his transforming "whip" with big chrome "dubs" with "tight" hydros, a bumpin system, purple and lime green paint scheme along with a "blinging" Gucci leather interior.

I mean he represented some sick rides in Baby Boy and 2 Fast 2 Furious. :rolleyes:

rumor has it that this is iron hide (though i wont beleave it till i see movie)

http://jalopnik.com/cars/movies/exclusive-...blvd-190681.php in truck form.  i think it is just a fan boy

420552[/snapback]

I don't like the looks of that being Ironhide. I really only have a love for G1 Transformers and because of that I am pretty ignorant of the other/newer series (RID, Energon, etc.). So, to me, that ain't Ironhide. I can understand not making him a van (not too many of those on the road these days), but he should be a SUV of some sort...or a Hummer (and not a sissy H2 or H3 either :p).

hey Knight26, how hard is it for a civi to get on base. Im in Cal. City. It would be awesome if I could get some pictures of the set if they go to film at Edwards.

419877[/snapback]

IF you don't work here or have official business don't even try to just saunter onto base to try and take some pretty pictures. Your best bet would be to get someone who works on base (which is probably most of cal city) to get you in and out, but if you are caught someplace you are not suppossed to be, especially with a camera, some very nice gentlemen in BDUs with M-16s will give you a very nice introduction to the tarmac.

420048[/snapback]

Yeah, I figures so much. I remember going to the airshow last year and they were pretty strict. They didn't let me take sh*t onto the airfield. THey might have some transformer stuff going on off base. Maybe I can mosey on down to hollywood and see if they are filming anything over there.

All these so-called postings of pictures of TF characters from the film are pretty lame.

Thanks for your efforts fellow members, but when are we gonna get some REAL news?? Where's the friggin Hollywood PR/hype machine??

<_<

I wonder if they going to use the Master's of the Universe script from 86 and just replace He-man with Prime and Skeletor with Megatron. I have a feeling they might pay to much attention on the fleshings.

I wonder if they going to use the Master's of the Universe script from 86 and just replace He-man with Prime and Skeletor with Megatron.  I have a feeling they might pay to much attention on the fleshings.

423718[/snapback]

Ha ha ha

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn meatbags getting the focus. :p  WTF is the point of a transformers movie if its focused on people and not the transforming robot characters?

423745[/snapback]

Don't you know? Micheal Bay is an "auteur" and his movies are always about deep, emotional character development ... remember Pearl Habour? A classic.

:p

Cast : only three names given to robots though Prime Megatron and Unknown Tformer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/

you can watche the teaser trailer and it announces Cullen but thats all you get nothing new at all <_<

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

post-3216-1155706854_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1156154091_thumb.jpg

Edited by Macross73

Here's the official character list! I'll update as soon as the other vehicle modes are announced.

Optimus Prime -

Bumblebee - Camaro

Jazz –

Ratchet –

Ironhide –

Megatron –

Starscream –

Brawl –

Bonecrusher –

Barricade – Police Car

Scorpinok –

Frenzy –