good place too meet asian cuties?

Feyd-Rautha

but.....where is good place too meet some of them on east coast, usa? ;)

+ what is a good icebeaker for asian girls? :rolleyes:

need imput!!!

Gawd,

I'd say a chinese restaurant would be a good place to start looking. Giving her a huge floating tuna head may help break the ice.

By the way, what does that have to do with anime ? isn't there enough matchmaking site on the web already ?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Montarvillois

As soon as I'm through laughing about the idea of coming to an anime fan board and asking for dating advice, I'll try to give you an answer...

But for right now... I simply can't catch my breath... laughing too hard...

head exploding........ with ....... laughter...........

(points to Feyd)

must...... stop...... laughing.........

no

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edit:

still laughing

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Edited by Zentrandude

The absurdity of this thread aside, as Head Ter Ter said asian girls are just girls. Treat them no different, there's no "secret code" needed to date them. I think the places would be the usual, bars, clubs, whatever. Just look for those things in areas with high asian populations.

but... Mr O'Mara... you're caucasian... if us Asians had a "secret code" you wouldn't know what it is... ;)

Edited by >EXO<

hmmm...no needa flame a guy for at least trying...just like everyone says, just go to your usual places and you'll find one...it's not like asian girls are all grouped on some island just waiting to find an american guy... <_<

The absurdity of this thread aside, as Head Ter Ter said asian girls are just girls. Treat them no different, there's no "secret code" needed to date them. I think the places would be the usual, bars, clubs, whatever. Just look for those things in areas with high asian populations.

but... Mr O'Mara... you're caucasian... if us Asians had a "secret code" you wouldn't know what it is... ;)

Too true. My handful of asian ex-girlfriends wouldn't tell me either.

You know, it's like they say in slackers... Treat a girl like dirt, and she'll stick to you like mud. (yeah, you try that one out and tell me how it works out for you)

Anyway, I would say "my work" but you're on the East Coast. Man, seems every asian chick in the place loves white guys and I have to be the one white guy who doesn't dig asian chicks. CURSE ME!!!

Does the east coast have Pearl Tea places? Start frequenting those. A wise tip, learn how to say "white ghost" (if you're white) in cantonese, that way there you'll be able to understand every time her asian friends are ripping on you.

Imagine if you knew... you'd have 2 handfuls and none of them would be "exes"... :p:lol:

Want to score with Asian chicks? This is an old one.

Bring them out to some Jap restraurant and ask for some Bukkake. ;)

Its apparently more potent than Sake. :lol:

Edited by wolfx

Actually, I DO have better luck with women when I treat them like dirt. Well ok, not so much like dirt as just being very stern and authoritative with them.

FYI: chicks dig guys that act like their father... It's a sick, twisted thing I can't explain. Never really was into asian chicks though; not since my late teens anyway. Latin girls rule.

Never really was into asian chicks though; not since my late teens anyway.

"...Latin girls rule...!"

AMEN to that compadre...

There's goodness in most of us latin people..

By the way Feyd, after all this, never reveal your real name in this forum... ;)

yeah,the father figure thing is severly creepy; yet some girls really respond too this!!! :blink:

>>u guys have great advice so far.. :D

my thing is i've never dated any asian girls, and always find myself wondering what different approachs might werk best..

they seem so ..alien in a way//hard too describe ;)

please continue with your hilarious advice! :p

Imagine if you knew... you'd have 2 handfuls and none of them would be "exes"... :p:lol:

Quiet Exo, there are no conspiracies......that I'm not apart of. ;)

You can try the AIM/chat room thing, my best friend seems to meet alot like that.

me love you long long time?

Actually, I DO have better luck with women when I treat them like dirt. Well ok, not so much like dirt as just being very stern and authoritative with them.

FYI: chicks dig guys that act like their father... It's a sick, twisted thing I can't explain.

Sad but very, very true. <_<

Seriously gals...wtf is wrong with you?