what are YOU getting for x-mas?

do not disturb

Probably a Dunlop, Yokohama, or Pirelli tire for that price. Or it's just a big tire or low pro. My tires are $225 US dollars each.

Bridgestone BT-014 190/50/17-ZR

Not all of us are car-nuts: It's for my bike :D

Already had it repaired for a tiny perforation, I won't be passing 200Km/h anymore

with this weather, so it was pretty safe to do

This time a piece of taillightglass punched a big hole in the thread -FUBAR

Sure glad it happened at 50Km/h not at 150Km/h, though it happened in a corner

I was able to keep it straight (Or it would've been a Reeeaaaaaly expensive Christmas)

why 5 months?

I have a five month contract ;)

And it will be "work followed by sightseeing" :lol:

And I'll be surfing as much as possible!!!

nice dude.

i'm actually headed down to your country(argentina) in a few weeks(some time in feb) so i can hit the beaches, skate and enjoy the summer time down there. :)

If you can, go to Mar del Plata (pearl of the Atlantic ocean ;) ) That's where I live!!! I'll change my city for five months in paradise (Hawaii :lol: )

Back on topic, I'm thinking of preordering another König Monster with Kevin. Anyone ordering multiples?

My girlfriend got me the Mascoss Masterpiece Alpha Rook barcley so i cant complain im hoping for the moenster koenig butt think ik will get it my self as always

What have the MPC alpha to do with Macross?(If you have mispelled Macross) It is a robotech new generation toy, a Mospeada toy at limit. Seems to me that some guy here consider it as a Macross Mech. :huh:

for xmas?

i wish for a 1/48 Hi NU-Gundam by G-System...it'll definitely look real good with my 1/48 VF-1S is eagerly awaiting the 1/48 GBP armor set...i'm all into that comparison thing.

a perfect grade GAT-X105 STRIKE GUNDAM from Gundam SEED and RX-78 GPO1/FB Perfect Grade wouldn't be bad either...would look good with the 1/60 GBP/Valkyrie set.

i don't think i'm gonna get any of the above...saving up for a Mac G5 so i can do more freelance work...so i can buy that damn Low Viz!...u know what i mean?

post-4-1102840912.jpg

i do not get to much anymore from family and friends i am geting alittle old in my parents view. so they do not get me much, i know all my gifts already, my brother got me Astroboy for the PS-2 and my parents got me the 1/60 VF-1J Armored Valk from Yamato, there may be a few little things mixed i there but nothing special. by the way Eriku the CM Brave Gokin GaoGaiGar, is not all that nice i have seen it up close the proportions look weird, the colors look alittle funny to, the face is not well painted, i recommend the Genesic Gaogaigar from Max Factory (non transformable but superior looking in everyway) , or wait, the CM Brave Gokin Genesic Gaogaigar is coming out and the detail looks much better on that one.

by the way Eriku the CM Brave Gokin GaoGaiGar, is not all that nice i have seen it up close the proportions look weird, the colors look alittle funny to, the face is not well painted, i recommend the Genesic Gaogaigar from Max Factory (non transformable but superior looking in everyway) , or wait, the CM Brave Gokin Genesic Gaogaigar is coming out and the detail looks much better on that one.

Max Factory's is indeed beautiful, but it's got the same problem that has kept me from getting any of the newer GGG toys up until now: Non-transformable. I'm basing my desire of CM's GGG on the ToyBoxDX rumble that Drifand did, which makes it sound pretty excellent.

Either way, I'm still hoping it's a Monster I get for Xmas. :lol:

well,with my bonus from work,i'm saving to do a 1/48 custom.

my big present this year,was my grandfather paid my way for me to join him & the rest of my familiy on there cruise to bermuda.all expenses paid,owner's suite,butler,the whole 9 yards.best time i've ever had w/ a christmas gift.

i've been hinting around to my girl that i've been wanting a WW1 style german fighter ace black leather jacket.i just love that early double-breasted style black leather jacket,very slick & classy looking.mom & dad are giving me some parts to put on my hotrod,so i really can't complain this year at all :)

Edited by valkyrietestpilot

well...i feel like a real grinch now...i just found out how much i spend on myself for x-mas...300+ dollars :mellow: i guess it's another year without giving presents... :ph34r: and it's partically Yamato's fault for mixing up the scheduling for their products <_< i could've had 150 for gifts...it's plenty enough since i'm only gonna give about 6 people gifts...and giving everyone else the shaft :lol:

well, I'm getting myself the vb-6... but I'm really debating cancelling and getting the PF strike instead.. so torn.

honestly, i would get the vb-6 right now...we don't know if yamato will be around to make more macross stuff later on...and bandai produces kits pretty much like crazy, as long as they're popular of course....so get the PG Strike later on...hopefully they'll come out with upgrade parts like the aile pack with skygrasper soon :lol:

i know this has been said many times before but it's all up to you and what you really want to get :p

Just do what I do and start giving yourself stuff since november... :p

So far, I got me:

Axim X50v, 624MHz, 128MB ROM 64MB SDRAM, 16MB video VGA, 802.11b, BlueTooth included...

40GB Ipod

Ipod Mini (pink) for the wife

Samsung 46" DLP TV HL-P4663W

B))B))B))B))B))

My X'mas wish this year is someone would buy me the Sony PSP handheld game system. I saw one in Festival Walk in HK and the retail price is little under $5,000 hkd. The unit is slightly longer than my pocket pc.

Would someone pls buy me...

Lets see. I know what I'm getting from Saint Vercetti (check out my avi): Taiko Drum Master (I've only one beef w/ this game. Why the hell did they put the US DBZ music :angry: ? "Rock The Dragon" my ass more like "Suck My Dragon" :lol: ), Superbit Spiderman 2 (to replace my fullscreen version), SNL the best of Chris Farley, An unknown McFarlane figure, Money and Gift Cards! No Macross stuff though I usually go to cons or eBay for that and I can get it anytime ;) .

Edited by gerwalk25