what are YOU getting for x-mas?

do not disturb

so whats everyone getting for x-mas?

me, so far i got the koeing monster, another 1/48 1S, and gakken cyclone....all of which i bought for myself. :p:D:lol: and hopefully a washer and dryer.

what am i getting from other people?

hopefully cash money, otherwise i ain't getting squat.

what am i getting others people?

nadda, zip, zlich, ba-hum-bug i say! :p

Edited by haterist

So far, my parents bought me a crapload of Guess clothes, and a surround sound system for my widescreen. As far as Macross stuff, I'll have to buy my own stuff. Probably the VB-6, and whatever else comes to mind. I do need money though, for my 05 Subaru STI. :ph34r:

I'll be getting myself a Konig Monster or two, that is assuming it's actually out in time for Christmas. Also going to buy myself the MMM GQ Force Impulse Toy, which should be out around the middle of the month. I've asked my wife to buy me some CDs.

Graham

socks and underware, hopefully some pants and shirts (due to the bad habbit of turning nice cloths to "work" cloths)

from me,,,

Konig, MPC Rook (dodges chair), Max Q-rau, all the stuff to finish my "major" project and transformers reissue's/BT's

I know I'm getting:

Bell SR-Pro Helmet

Sparco helmet bag

Xanavi GT-R Tamiya 1:24 kit

MGS3

Stuff I might be able to get:

Archos gmini 400 PVP / MP3 Player

R1 Reclinable bucket seat. (Passenger side) $89 at Autobacs, at the moment.

Stuff I'm getting myself / have gotten myself (close enough to be called Christmas):

C-West bumper (fake, not a real one.)

300ZX brakes w/ Brembo rotors

Schroth Profi III FE ASM Harness

TC Sportline suspension components

Sparco 345 steering wheel

Pioneer Premier CD/MP3 deck

Kicker 3 part speakers (Tweeter, midrange, and booster / splitter unit)

Clarion rear speakers.

Radeon 9600XT

Half Life 2

Thermaltake CPU cooler

Saitek Gamers' Keyboard

MS Intellimouse Explorer 4.0

My family doesn't buy me anything anime related (though I do hope they get me the Plextor Dual Layer DVD burner I wanted).

I have got HCM Pro Zaku IIF and Gundam Mk. II Titans figures on the way. Got an Eva Mana Vol. 7 w/ the Asuka Xmas figure to complete that pair. I won an auction for a Bandai reissue VF-1J Hikaru (so now I'll have an A,J, and S in storage), and I have the VB-6 on order of course as well, that's it for Macross items right now. My Grimlock Alternator just shipped.

I'm waiting for my Zeta Gundam box to ship someday, and on Tuesday I'm going to but the LotR Return of the King Extended ver. Giftset.

Last month I got an Audigy 2 sound card and AIW 9600XT Video Card.

I've spent too much. I have to fork over 1300 by the 19th to Montgomery College for the Spring term.

Being over 30, having no family in town other than my wife and neither of us believing in the commericalism of the holiday season my predictions for my christmas haul are: jack and squat... and jack left town.

I plan to buy myself a few things in the next few weeks though... I guess you could call those christmas presents. :unsure:

I know I'm getting:

Bell SR-Pro Helmet

Sparco helmet bag

Xanavi GT-R Tamiya 1:24 kit

MGS3

Stuff I might be able to get:

Archos gmini 400 PVP / MP3 Player

R1 Reclinable bucket seat. (Passenger side) $89 at Autobacs, at the moment.

Stuff I'm getting myself / have gotten myself (close enough to be called Christmas):

C-West bumper (fake, not a real one.)

300ZX brakes w/ Brembo rotors

Schroth Profi III FE ASM Harness

TC Sportline suspension components

Sparco 345 steering wheel

Pioneer Premier CD/MP3 deck

Kicker 3 part speakers (Tweeter, midrange, and booster / splitter unit)

Clarion rear speakers.

Radeon 9600XT

Half Life 2

Thermaltake CPU cooler

Saitek Gamers' Keyboard

MS Intellimouse Explorer 4.0

Hey Mcbride did you get your helmet yet? Cause my car club at UCI has a deal 220 for pyrotect.

Pyrotect Helmet group buy

Im getting one this weekend.

bah on 300zx brakes haha j/k. I just got NSX stock calipers, rotors, and pads for my civic. install will be saturday for streets of willow this Sunday.

Why Scroth belts? Why not Sabelt, like mine; also used by Ferrari F1, Audi R6, and tons of WRC racers.

i would be concerned over those cheap bucket recliners. They might not hold in an accident. meaning the hing parts breaks. I got luck and got Honda Del Sol seat. You gotta try them they are so nice for passenger and actually sit

Saint Cloth Myth Aioria for certain, and hopefully Saint Cloth Myth Shura. As for Macross stuff... So far there isn't a certain fast-pack valkyrie that I want, so no macross stuff for me this CHristmas.

Well... :) Except the Japanese DYRL DVD! :D

well the wife had to conferr to make sure they were the right things so i know that my list includes.

4 x 1/200 regult pods all types

1 x 1/100 gulag pod

1 x 1/48 YF-19

1 x 1/48 YF-21

1 x 1/24 mad max 74 ford falcon police interceptor.

macross zero episode 5 dvd

there are other items that i am unclear of but i think im getting enough as is.

Well, next wednesday I'm going to Oahu, Hawaii on a 5 month trip (till 18th may 2005) with my girlfriend. Lucky me ;) Got myself the best present :lol:

Have one König Monster on preorder with Kevin and will also get Max Q-Rau. Also got an order of twelve 7 inches vinyl discs from NOFX (best punk band ever!!!) that will come out next year.

?

my son is buying me half an Xbox.

I'm buying him the other half of the Xbox.

My wife already got her $9000+ bathroom as her Xmas gift.

So, in return, she's getting me an HK P2000SK (which I guess is true since my cpl. kept asking me what variant I was looking to get) and she said twin Okami wakizashis, but those won't show up until Father's Day so I'll just have to accept that.. (Just think of the guns and swords I could've spent that $9k on!!!!!!!!!Who needs a fancy bathroom, not me.)

Other than that, we're pretty much quiet around here.

Oh, I got myself another Roy reissue from VE if that counts as a XMAS gift since it will probably show up just before Xmas if Customs doesn't screw things up. ;)

why 5 months?

I have a five month contract ;)

And it will be "work followed by sightseeing" :lol:

And I'll be surfing as much as possible!!!

nice dude.

i'm actually headed down to your country(argentina) in a few weeks(some time in feb) so i can hit the beaches, skate and enjoy the summer time down there. :)