Yamato 1/60 v.2 Hayao Kakizaki

Priss!

It's kind of sad that KAKIZAKII gets a BEAUTIFUL Valkyrie model, while people like...oh...I dunno...OZMA get banana-lasers and turtle heads.

Wierd.

Pete

Well, Kakizaki has waited how many years now to get his due? Ozma, being a MAN, can wait his turn :p

chowyunskinny (rofl): Yamato probably wanted to push this out together with the 1/48 Kakizaki.

It's kind of sad that KAKIZAKII gets a BEAUTIFUL Valkyrie model, while people like...oh...I dunno...OZMA get banana-lasers and turtle heads.

Wierd.

Pete

Why, I think the VF-25S looks perfect!.... Wait... I'm now in the Toys section, not Model Kits. Sorry.

(I love the Bandai models, so I am not a B-basher nor a Y-yesman. I suppose.)

And there we have it folks!!!! The completion of the DYRL? Skull Squad!!!

Not too many stock schemes left to do as far as DYRL and TV are concerned.

What are we missing that hasn't been announced yet?

Cannon Fodders for both DYRL and TV.

Max and Millia TV 1J's

Kakizaki TV 1A

Angel Birds

Virgin Road 1D

Elint

Ostrich

GBP armor

From that point, its pretty much the obscure background valks. But I am deffinately hoping to see a Low Viz grey schemes as I want to do some customizing. Hopefully any scheme other than the ones above will come with swappable heads and Strike/Super parts. Hopefully I won't be imagining this, and it will come to reality.

pretty sure it will be, maybe early next year... just look at all the 1/48 DYRL? Kakis going on sale...

might just put this in my 2010 to buy list together w/ the on-sale destroids. :rolleyes: too much good/better stuff and some "never-been-done-before" valks coming out this year...

Edited by m0n5t3r

let me guess. they will have an optional super parts/strike parts version with a strike cannon? come on, will he really need a strike cannon?

I need to ask:

Why is the sub-title to this thread "Heroes time?" Wouldn't "Stake Please" or "YAAARGH!!" be more fitting?

Or is there some significance to Heroes Time that I'm missing? (don't kill me Exo:) )

Pete

I need to ask:

Why is the sub-title to this thread "Heroes time?" Wouldn't "Stake Please" or "YAAARGH!!" be more fitting?

Or is there some significance to Heroes Time that I'm missing? (don't kill me Exo:) )

Pete

Exo didn't start this thread. Priss did.

Just thought I'd add the other pics.

Great now I'll have to buy a this one, a VF-1A (Max), a VF-1J(H) and the VF-1D..... :(......to go with my VF-1S. Although I do have to admit I like the look of the heads on the DYRL versions better. That black cowling around "face" looks better IMO.

EDIT:

Also how do you get your pics to post "full" or close to full instead of preview images reduced to 90%? I know it's probably simple I am just not seeing it.

post-9075-1233067801_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233067808_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233067815_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233067823_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233067829_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233067835_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233067844_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233067856_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233068110_thumb.jpg

Edited by logos