Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

How many people still have their ghosts, after getting rid of their armless VF-0's?

It's one thing for their -19 to not have its own fold booster, but the ghost is pretty essential to the VF-0. They better be making their own, and not solely rely on decade-old accessories...

(that said, I really want a ghost that's compatible with the 0C/0D---because it'd be awesome)

I still have my Ghost, it looks good. Though I do hate the fact the landing gear doors are floppy and won't stay shut.

If the 0A is in the Summer does that mean a November/December time frame for the 0S?

Edited by Mommar

Luckily I have 3x ghosts. 2x of the grey ones that I got with my 0S and 0A ghost bundle sets, and I have one of the grey/blue ones.

Ha! It's no surprise the old ghost fits, there was little to improve from the old 0A.
They'll probably release it bundled with ghost boosters and a bunch of missiles to justify a price similar or higher to the 0D.

So...after the 0S/A F-14D anyone?

I would take some transformable F-14D's and the Mig-29's that we saw in the show.

Luckily I have 3x ghosts. 2x of the grey ones that I got with my 0S and 0A ghost bundle sets, and I have one of the grey/blue ones.

I would take some transformable F-14D's and the Mig-29's that we saw in the show.

There were no transformable Tomcats or Fulcrums in Macross Zero; they were just upgraded (avionics mostly) versions of those fighters. That being said, 1/60 scale F-14 Kai and Mig-29 toys with the opening cockpits, removable pilot figures, varied ordnance, and retractable landing gears would rock!

Edited by mechaninac

There were no transformable Tomcats or Fulcrums in Macross Zero; they were just upgraded (avionics mostly) versions of those fighters. That being said, 1/60 scale F-14 Kai and Mig-29 toys with the opening cockpits, removable pilot figures, varied ordnance, and retractable landing gears would rock!

I know they did not transform at all, but from a company like arcadia, all they do for Macross is transformable fighters, that is the only reason I said non-transformable. :p

i just brought another ghost b :unsure: hopefully i'm not panicking too much

I'm planning on doing the same since I didn't have any Ghosts from before and this is the first time I'm going to purchase MacZero's valks (not to mention VF-0D). It would really be nice if they just include it as a set. :( The only thing that's stopping me from buying it is the price. Whenever I calculate the price, if I add a few more bucks, then I could just get the VF-1J/GBP bundle. Would VF-0S will not be complete if it didn't have the Ghost Booster? I guess, it's like asking yourself if VF-1's complete without the Super/Strike packs, right? Hahaha! :D

Color me not interested in any of the Ghosts for Mac Zero Valkyries. I didn't buy any the first time around and wouldn't be interested in a bundled set for the new versions. Just include the Half-Fast Packs and I'm good.

ESPECIALLY if not including Ghosts will keep the prices down.

-b.

Color me not interested in any of the Ghosts for Mac Zero Valkyries. I didn't buy any the first time around and wouldn't be interested in a bundled set for the new versions. Just include the Half-Fast Packs and I'm good.

-b.

i'm with you on this one, b! this is shaping up to be an awesome but expensive year! hahaha!

i'm with you on this one, b! this is shaping up to be an awesome but expensive year! hahaha!

Right! But considering I love (buying) Macross toys, trying to figure out how to afford them all is a good problem to have.

Looking forward to more pictures and intense debates about color choices. :p

-b.

-b.

Thanks b! It's just that sometimes the completist in me takes over. Hehehe. :lol: I think I'm all set without the Ghost as well. Instead of using the extra money for the Ghost, I used it to buy VF-11C. I'm happy and content. ^_^ Though it means, that I'll pass for the VF-1J/GBP for now. :unsure:

Stupid Arcadia. That's the wrong color grey.

Too soon? :p

-b.

<joke>I think all of you who don't like this color grey should just get over yourselves. They can't make it exactly like the onscreen images because they are a differnet grey in every scene. As for the apps and decals, you can't see them in every shot either, so they aren't off by too much. In fact, if you turn off your TV, you ca't even see what color it is or the decals...

...I mean you guys are just too much into perfection.</joke>

;)