Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

i thought the 171 removable wings was bad. i hope it's fixed wings too.

and i hope the bad guys come out soon. heh heh

I hope the wings on the Hi-Metal Rs are not removable. It was a silly gimmick. Do people really hate visible hard points that much?

Wings without the hard points look so much sleeker, or with model style realistic aerodynamic points. I can see what they were going after. Hard points allow different armaments, so more playability. But loose floppy wings without rachets is crappy, you cant do the pose with the wings out in super with the missiles attached cuz they flop down. I thought about trying to tighten them, but it might affect the swapping wings.

i thought the 171 removable wings was bad. i hope it's fixed wings too.

and i hope the bad guys come out soon. heh heh

Yeah, and the heat shield. I dont mind the landing gear, cuz i wouldnt land a valk in plane mode, thats what gerwalk is for. But parts forming the heat shield is annoying. Cant remember but i think you have to remove the cockpit windshield to install the heat shield. Also the chest doesnt tab into the cockpit, unless you swap out the glass for the shield, the tab goes into the shield. I dont bother, but it would be almost (other than the landing gear) not a parts former, for me.

The only metal parts are the feet, which are loose on the front half boot, yet close up tightly into the leg, and the swing bar. Rest seems like plastic. It could use some more metal for himetal.

Although these arent really in scale with gundams, theyre about the size of my 6" figures. So the stands for those work pretty good.

They should make a female battle armor for mirya too, since they have her red valk

Guys, i might have a spare from nippon yassan. They canceled my order right after i paid, but now they said theyll process it?!

Anyone interested if they do?

Yup, im interested, let me know

So, What is the strategy during a Pre Order Madness like this?....I want to know the steps to secure the next Hi Metal release..Tell me guys, what is your personal strategy..Has it been successful? .I live in Mexico so I suppose I am looking for a strategy for American Continent Fans,

Thanks beforehand...

Edited by VALKYRIE ACE PILOT

My strategy consisted of clicking like dummy for 30 minutes until Amiami basically reopened the preorders and I could place one in. Still have another one on HLJ though, that I might let go later, not sure yet but I'll you guys know if and when

So, What is the strategy during a Pre Order Madness like this?....I want to know the steps to secure the next Hi Metal release..Tell me guys, what is your personal strategy..Has it been successful? .I live in Mexico so I suppose I am looking for a strategy for American Continent Fans,

Thanks beforehand...

-open browser.

-research time when preorders open.

-go to favored webstore carrying anticipated item 15min before pre-order opens.

-find function key number 5 on your keyboard (should be labeled f5).

1.apply pressure to f5 key with one finger until key bottoms out.

2.release pressure exerted on f5 key.

3.repeat steps 1 and 2 until "add to cart" or similar nomenclature is shown.

-proceed to finalizing preorder (varies depending on webstore).

-get cart jacked.

-open mwf post about anticipated release.

-wait for a lull in complaints over cart jacking.

-click on "still available at ________!!!" link posted by fellow forum member.

-attempt to pre-order at newly entered webstore.

-hope you do not get cart jacked.

-open browser.

-research time when preorders open.

-go to favored webstore carrying anticipated item 15min before pre-order opens.

-find function key number 5 on your keyboard (should be labeled f5).

1.apply pressure to f5 key with one finger until key bottoms out.

2.release pressure exerted on f5 key.

3.repeat steps 1 and 2 until "add to cart" or similar nomenclature is shown.

-proceed to finalizing preorder (varies depending on webstore).

-get cart jacked.

-open mwf post about anticipated release.

-wait for a lull in complaints over cart jacking.

-click on "still available at ________!!!" link posted by fellow forum member.

-attempt to pre-order at newly entered webstore.

-hope you do not get cart jacked.

What time do they usually open preoders? I mean in Japan local time. Thank you ... :D

I never heard of em and they have no real track record with us in providing Bandai Macross preorders. They never come up on all the preorder nights I've sat through anyway. :/

Yeah, I was looking at internet records and trying to find additional information. What's funny is that they're now out of stock ...

They just popped up recently this year , I haven't heard anyone ordering anything from them yet. It's best to avoid it.

One way or another you're going to find out about those BandaiOnline guys. I couldn't find the SH Figuarts Cap or Hulk available anywhere except there so we'll see if I'm screwed out of $150 or not in July.

Me too, I was up pretty late but could not make until nearly 3:00 am for A-E and was at work for the HLJ re-opening. What is up with NY? Usually they would put it up again by now.

So I guess if anyone decides they have an extra I would like to be kept in mind :rolleyes:

Edited by Loop

Got mine at HLJ !!!!... It was odd... I just requested for my password reminder, then entered my account then searched for the Hi Metal and saw the button was available so; I fired... and after that received mail confirmation.. It was my Lucky Day !!!