Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Compare with my VF-1S Roy:

post-467-0-67385700-1432926242_thumb.jpg

6500 yen vs 8800 yen, new head laser, fast pack more blue than green, leg fast pack has UN Spacy markings.

Still I would rather see something on my must buy list i.e. Destroids released instead of the may-be list.

This as probably been said before.. But I missed the HLJ pre-order of Armored VF-1J. I just use my HLJ Private warehouse so much Im hesitant to order from elsewhere.

HOWEVER.. Who's the best place to pre-order these when it's time. I went to bed last time and it was not on the site. Woke up in morning and was sold out.

I'm not used to missing sleep to it a pre-order.. but I might do it for a super ostrich.

Guest davidwhangchoi

still waiting for perfect transform heat shield and those head laser look like they pop off and swap at least i hope so...bc i'd hate to have jetfire angled head lasers in fighter mode.

Package design

S27cCou.jpg

The box size isn't much smaller than its vintage counterpart which is twice the scale with the strike pack.

I wonder if that 1985 Hi Metal is a sealed one from their archives or just a random one they got from a store.

Edited by calubin_175

i want every toy in this line but i will be lucky if i can even get a preorder in for any of them. :-( i guess there is always ebay on release if NY doesn't get anymore in.

Ok your post just answered my earlier question. THANKS!

Ooh, the Glaug has turned out legs too. Looks good. I may be retiring that old Playmates thing once and for all.

I hope the Battlepod has something similar, we never see it in much of a pose.

I might even be sold on the Spartan and I was never really a fan.

Ooh, the Glaug has turned out legs too. Looks good. I may be retiring that old Playmates thing once and for all.

I hope the Battlepod has something similar, we never see it in much of a pose.

I might even be sold on the Spartan and I was never really a fan.

I wonder what types of poses it can hold minus the stand. Would love to get one of these, and a Monster, and a spartan and on and on...

Damn, I wasn't into the Hi Metals since they were only releasing mostly VF-ones anyway, but now that I see destroids and enemy mech, I gotta have the whole line! Still, Arcadia could give Bandai a hard time if they decide to re-release the Elintseeker and Super Ostrich at the same time Bandai releases theirs, for instance.

Damn, I wasn't into the Hi Metals since they were only releasing mostly VF-ones anyway, but now that I see destroids and enemy mech, I gotta have the whole line! Still, Arcadia could give Bandai a hard time if they decide to re-release the Elintseeker and Super Ostrich at the same time Bandai releases theirs, for instance.

Buy it!

May get a monster and spartan to round out some stuff.

It's cool that they are doing a ostrichu and a elint.. but I'm more than happy with my 1/60's to buy smaller versions.

same here.. I'll definitely get the Monster though! Should still be a hefty bit of mecha even at 1/100 scale..