The 2nd coming of the YF-19, Part 2

David Hingtgen

The lazy bugger is just swooshing his toy around his apartment complex in his underpants. :rolleyes:

:huh: OH ok.

Graham, just put up the review and pics.

AND PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON BEFORE YOU TAKE PICS OF YOURSELF WITH THE Toy. :p

Yes. Also - why would non-English speakers come to an English website, let alone be able to find the thread(s) about their product? Even if they were, the vast majority of whatever their translations (probably software, probably not real people) would spit out would be negative sounding gobblygook.

Of course, I could be mistaken, and they could have a decent enough command of English to understand that this thread is full of negative criticism and not much about how to fix the bits and peices that are being criticized...

Just my two cents.

EDIT: just for fun, using internet translation software, I translated jenius's post into Japanese, and then back into English. Fun!

How hard do you think it would be for yamato to hire an English speaking employee? Especially when they're and international company, and it's already known for a fact that there are several employees at HK...

Does Graham know how to speak japanese? No... He writes emails to them in Engrish, and I'm sure that there a good possibility that if they're capable of receiving Graham's E-mails in english, it wouldn't be a stretch in the imagination for us to surmise that they, knowing that graham has the largest macross gathering site online (a good chunk of their macross toy market), drop by once in a while to see for themselves what's up... ^_^

Now, I'm not saying that yamato is say a member like eugimon or David H, who come every couple days with their two cents.... Nor am I saying that the old geezer CEO of YAMATO japan drops by, but I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999999% sure that english com-pat-ible employees drop by once in a while to have a look see. Heck... I'm even pretty sure they have an ID here.

One more question, How do you think they know Graham??? Because, he's a devious SithLord or because he's an HK rock star?? :lol:

Why is this so hard for some people to wrap their heads around?

Anyways fellow MW bros... believe me, they know we exist... and they can also hear us if we speak loudly enough... ^_^

EDIT: just for fun, using internet translation software, I translated jenius's post into Japanese, and then back into English. Fun!

Seriously, I almost wish I had written my original text to be that cool! You want more rice gruels?? NIiiice

He's right, let's get back onto talking about the YF-19's codpiece not being big enough. :ph34r:

Resume topic please.

It needs to be smaller. Im jealous. :lol::lol::lol:

edit: anyone think they'll allow us to mount the gun behind the shield?

Edited by AlphaHX

You're a tease. Is this what you're like with your son?

"Want some chocolate.......boy chocolate is good, Ive tasted it before.....Oo I have a parcel arriving....No, its not chocolate son, why do you ask? i dont care what the box says. go to your room. We'll call u when dinner is ready. tonigth its steamed vegetables. Extra broccoli."

You're a tease. Is this what you're like with your son?

"Want some chocolate.......boy chocolate is good, Ive tasted it before.....Oo I have a parcel arriving....No, its not chocolate son, why do you ask? i dont care what the box says. go to your room. We'll call u when dinner is ready. tonigth its steamed vegetables. Extra broccoli."

You can say that again.

His sig changed again. :angry:

GAHHH...dang you Faz.

Eugimon is so going to kick your a$s for your insolence. How dare you come into this thread and act like Yamato isn't perfect and your should service each member of that company for blessing us with what they've given so far. How dare you sir! Oh really Oliver, you want more porridge???

Haha, I'm just teasin' Eugimon. It's been too long since he last yelled at me. I'm honestly sure Yamato has much better sources than fanboys like us on what they're doing right and wrong but I think if we're all pointing the same things out then there's a good chance the people who really do have input are noticing similar things.

:p

I think it's fair to rag on yamato or any other company when they release schlock... but you have to admit, we have people here who take "critcism" to a whole new level...

Big? remember somewhere it was mentioned that in fighter mode, the YF19 is slightly longer than that of the VF0S but in battroid mode its shorter

Btw Graham, hows the paint work and joints holding up? Is it a fully painted post production piece, hows the tone of the beige base and red stripes...would prefer it to be a light beige with deep red stripes. Guess i wun be able to get an answer from the faz man himself cos his lips are sealed :ph34r:^_^

Edited by recon

You can say that again.

His sig changed again. :angry:

GAHHH...dang you Faz.

Graham's sig says "Its Big"

possibilities are..... SDF-1 or A Zentradi ship or in 1/48 scale VF 1D VT-1 VE-1

in 1/60 scale it could be VF 11B or the YF21

who knows but it'll be on my have to buy list ;)

Argh, Graham is like how my wife is when she gets me gifts for Christmas or birthday. Constantly hinting, but not letting me know for certain what it is.

Maybe he's referring to the codpiece? :p:lol:

Maybe someone should start a betting-thread on what it is that Graham got.

My money is on a pre-production YF-19

That would be pointless cuz he'll never reveal it. He might just be teasing us, the bastard.

Couldn't the codpiece be reversible? One side for battloid, one side for fighter, it would just swivel where it connects to the moving arm thingy.

I'm not really wanting to fall into the codpiece debate either but that is an excellent question. I too think that part could rotate 180 degrees between modes and look better in each. Is that not being considered because the official transformation says that part doesn't rotate? Just curious...

Note, I said "better"... I think it looks pretty good as is so I'm not overly worried about it. There does that have me covered... No... codpiece still too small... ;) Argg... run... duck... LOL!!!

Carl

That would be pointless cuz he'll never reveal it. He might just be teasing us, the bastard.

Agreed... but what we do need is a thread that tracks the history of Graham's sig. I guess I missed the one that sparked all the discussion.

Carl

I'd say he's brought a new washing machine or similarily sized piece of equipment and is just using your own expectations of his behaviour to mess with your minds without actually lying. :p

Now, that does sound like the Graham we all know and despise... err -- admire. ;)

I'd say he's brought a new washing machine or similarily sized piece of equipment and is just using your own expectations of his behaviour to mess with your minds without actually lying. :p

what if it was a macross *branded* washing machine with a un spacy kite on the front hatch?

ooooooh...