Graham & Amy's Baby

Graham

Hey Graham, Wellcome to the club.

Your baby is REALLY beautifull, congratulatulations!

Now Nico will have a friend to play next time I visit you. We can leave the babies playing with your valks while we go shopping! cool.

Please give our regards to Amy!

Congratulations Graham and family!!

Kawaii ne?

And a strapping young laddie at nearly 8 lbs!.

Best wishes for Mom and baby, hope everyone is home safe and sound soon.

HINT - If they keep her in the hospital for two days like they do here in the states, take this opportunity to "go home and take a shower" which really means, SLEEP NOW, WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

Congratulations, Graham! B)) So have you got your son any Valkyries for his future birthdays? I'm planning on giving my two nephews (the one was born to my sister a few weeks ago and the other will be born to my brother's wife in a few more weeks) some Macross and Gundam goodies when they're old enough. :)

<Congradulations>!!! Now you've got to get him a plushie valk until he can handle playing with the diecast one and not stick them in his mouth. Get a little valk costume for him to wear on Halloween, get your collection out of reach before he learns that those 1/60 Yammies are supposed to "fly" :p

Oh yeah enjoy the celebrating the baby birth with your chinese relatives. :)

Congrats!

Now you can hold him and pet him and love him and name him Jeffrey.

So when are you passing out the GU-11's?

Its Pet him and love him and name him GEORGE :p dont you watch cartoons??

In All seriousness Congrats Man... :D HK Is a great Place I spent quite a few summers there as a Wee Smeg..... CANTONESE ROCKS

Gaw Be-Be Ho Lang.... (That Baby is very Pretty in Cantonese) :D

Edited by Otaku-Smeghead

So Im curious Graham?? How will you and your lovely wife come up with a Chinese Name for the Tyke?? or have you already?? I remember when my brother was born My parents Had to Consult all kinds of Old Chinese Wise Men with Huge Books for a Chinese name for Sol Scud same with some of my parents friends who had Kids.. they had to look through books for their Names.

Your Son is Lucky I never got a Middle Name :( just my English First and last name

Our baby boy, 'Jeffrey John Parkes' was born at Queen Elizabeth Hospital on

Friday 11th June at 5.51pm (HK time). He weighs 3.46kg (7.62lbs) and is very cute, well I think

so :D

Here's a photo taken a few minutes after birth.

Graham

Congratulations Graham!

You're a dad now. Wow, that's great.

If you can find the time.... (probably can't now LOL, but I'd like to chat with you on the phone sometime.)

I wish you, your wife and your child health and good fortune.

Congratulations and my very best wishes to Graham and Amy, and welcome Jeffrey!! B))

And now the question must be asked..

.. is Dad's collection Jeffrey-proofed? :lol: