Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

its seems the argentine macross fans are multiplying on the boards. :ph34r:

welcome to macrossworld. :)

added:

damn kicker773, you valkoholic bastid, you got it bad i tell ya! :lol:

BTW, i'm loving the 1S kakazaki! i used to have one of those too! :D

lol...i know i'm calming down until the low cam gbp comes out and the shin Vf0A. thanks for the pm drifand =)

Hi guys after watch almost all the pictures i must say all of you have a great collection of Valkyries.

Now i want tho show a part of my collection. First sorry for the low quality of the pictures i take it with my cellphone and second sorry for my crappy english isn't my native language.

I'll try to take more pictures to the other ones i have and post it.

Welcome to Macrossworld :)

Thanks all for the welcome.

Here are other pics.

I used to have the paper monster, I have to search the pictures of it, now a days the monster rest in a shoe box, or the parts that survived.

Again, sorry for the crappy quality

In the second one, the firs of the right is one of the paper valkyrie

post-1859-1170033342_thumb.jpg

post-1859-1170033847_thumb.jpg

I wish the low viz didnt have the skull logos. I was going to make it a diff squadron, but now to do so Id have to do some repainting, and Im a bit hesitant to do it to this valk (The single most expensive one i own).

Ask NB4M if he will cast you a second set of fins in Low Vis Colors.

He already has a great catalog of parts and made two excellent gunpods for me.

i'm such an idiot i totally forgot how decals work.. =( i just cut the the decals and slapped them on the toy like stickers (luckily only on one GBP). ergh.. any suggestions if its still recoverable.. if not i can still order new decals =)

Edited by Kicker773

i'm such an idiot i totally forgot how decals work.. =( i just cut the the decals and slapped them on the toy like stickers (luckily only on one GBP). ergh.. any suggestions if its still recoverable.. if not i can still order new decals =)

Anasazi's new partner for decals aready has these available. Use the search funtion, for decals. ;)

Edited by nightmareB4macross

[attachmentid=40143]

i just squeezed the VF-0 pilot in there for fun, too bad the pilots aren't really to scale.

the isamu fig is bigger than the zero fig(super tight fit)....makes me wonder how small the fig will be that comes with the fold booster? sorry for the blurry pic.

[attachmentid=40144]

and just for fun, a yf-19 with missiles! :D

post-206-1170522510_thumb.jpg

post-206-1170522545_thumb.jpg

Finally got around to snapping some pics of my YF-19, no real mods done yet, since I don't have any of my modeling stuff up here at school. And I don't want to use Yamato's stickers so none are applied yet. But this is all about poses, right? So let's get on with it.

IPB Image

Standing at ease

IPB Image

Engaging incoming enemy

IPB Image

Another angle

IPB Image

On the offense

IPB Image

Hunkered down, defending

IPB Image

Another angle

IPB Image

"Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?"

Very nice work with the angles!

And the funny thing is: I keep thinking 'Matt Damon' from some of those shots! I think it's got to do with the 19's prominent 'jawline' :D

Thanks, that kind of compliment means a lot coming from you!

And the Damon-jawline is what really what makes the Nineteen's head IMO. :lol:

Nice, how did you attach the missiles?

i used funtac. :D

its great for attaching stupid stuff i don't care to make mods for.

notice how straight my gunpod is? funtac baby!

for battroid mode, i used it to attach the clip from the GP to the shield(thanks to roy's blues for the idea).

i also put a little on either side of the backpack on my VF-0 for a tighter fighter mode.

funtac FTW!

more YF-19 with missiles! :D

Now that is a heavily armed -19. Some very nice pictures there. Nicely done.

"Funtack" eh? I suspect that is the stuff we know over here as Blu-tack - my primary method of creating hardpoints for things that don't have them - my VF-11 uses it to attach underwing ordnance and I've used the same trick on a Jetfire, a -1S and a 1/55th Hikaru. What's the point of having all those spare missiles lying around if they don't get used for anything right?

Karl

Now that is a heavily armed -19. Some very nice pictures there. Nicely done.

"Funtack" eh? I suspect that is the stuff we know over here as Blu-tack - my primary method of creating hardpoints for things that don't have them - my VF-11 uses it to attach underwing ordnance and I've used the same trick on a Jetfire, a -1S and a 1/55th Hikaru. What's the point of having all those spare missiles lying around if they don't get used for anything right?

Karl

you are correct sir! fun-tac, blu-tac, its all the same. :)

i'm using some yellow funtac right now but i wish i could find some in black or grey just to disguise it better.

i wish i had the pics with me but i had the 19 laced out with every missisle you could imagine, to the point where it there was no wings, it was all missiles...on both the botttom and the top. :lol: i actually had two 1/48 GP's underneath where the RMS missiles are right now and even had missile attached to the canards...i definitely went a little nuts with it but its all about having fun. :D

skull001,

I love your pics. Btw, the stealth strike pack isnt that great on Roy. Vf-1a hikaru though does look better.

Thanks for the advice, the stealth packs are pretty hard to find standalone anyway! :p

Some Super Max for the thread. I love these 1/48s!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

you are correct sir! fun-tac, blu-tac, its all the same. :)

i'm using some yellow funtac right now but i wish i could find some in black or grey just to disguise it better.

I actually use the blue stuff (can't get any other colours here as far as I know). It isn't a perfect match but it works quite well on my dark blue -1S bootleg and my VF-11.

i wish i had the pics with me but i had the 19 laced out with every missisle you could imagine, to the point where it there was no wings, it was all missiles...on both the botttom and the top. :lol: i actually had two 1/48 GP's underneath where the RMS missiles are right now and even had missile attached to the canards...i definitely went a little nuts with it but its all about having fun. :D

That would make for an interesting picture. The kind one would want to caption "Danger, do not attempt during atmospheric flight".

Karl

Did you use a forced perspective to make the VF-0 and the armored 0 the same size?

Looks great. Make me want armor for the Zero!

WOW!! great pictures guys :p

well, here's my atempt doing some cheap photoshoping :unsure:

a pair of VF-0 ready to kick some ass!