Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

^^^Misa's gone Meltran on us!!! :D

Just need to PS some doves and some swaying bamboo branches, and this can be...

[attachmentid=40458]

.....1/60 MACROSS, John Woo/Wire Fu Style!! :p

I don't see a Hikaru 1J

/runs away

I know.. i'm working on getting the super hik, might as well instead of buying just a hik.. low viz 2 w/ armor probably soon, but i'm waiting for a pair of valks that are soon to come =)

I"ll post the pics on the collection page later on tonight

Edited by Kicker773

Actually, it makes more sense pointed upward. You would grab it with your other arm. It's also pointing upward on all the examples on the box and if it had a strap it would dangle upward also. So, beyond that, I guess it's all a matter of taste. I guess another question is, why is my Max left-handed? That's just for the sake of the pic :).

Edited by jenius

Actually, it makes more sense pointed upward. You would grab it with your other arm. It's also pointing upward on all the examples on the box and if it had a strap it would dangle upward also. So, beyond that, I guess it's all a matter of taste. I guess another question is, why is my Max left-handed? That's just for the sake of the pic :).

I think the post was in reference to the scene in DYRL where max has his gunpod mounted in the opposite direction and he shoots the zentran pilot as he pulls him out of the pod.

I think the post was in reference to the scene in DYRL where max has his gunpod mounted in the opposite direction and he shoots the zentran pilot as he pulls him out of the pod.

Whoa, that sounds intense, but I don't recall it. Once all this moving mumbo jumbo is over I'm gonna have to bust out DYRL... I swear it gets cooler every time.

It was close to the beginning of DYRL?. He even does this sort of "Vulcan Death Grip" on the Zentradi pilot with nice results.

The scene was fairly quick, maybe 3 seconds at the most.

It just shows off how bad*** Max was, that's all :ph34r:

Edited by Warmaker