Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Kicker, you are insane!! But I don't get why have that many 19s and 21s.... seems like three of each 19 and three of each 21 so you can have one in each mode, and then a whole slew of 11s would make more sense, but hey, that's still an awesome setup there.

This is my one and only macross figure at the moment.

I hope it won't be the last one.

*Deleted tiny images so as to not upset the easily upset* :rolleyes:

Yeah, I already have 2, and I am getting the Shin VF-0A too. ^_^

You'll have a crap-load in no time, lol.

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

Thanks for the comments guys =) Too bad that is the only table in my room, kinda like my lil kotatsu table so i can't fit all the 1/60's on there =), but expect one maybe in the future ;) . I will probably get a chance to take a picture of all my yammies in battroid mode on the table and i hope they will fit since I will have to clean my detolfs. Don't expect much in advance, just letting you know, i'm not like godzilla or kensei.

Plus I still have to take pics of the CMS series figs for Graham this weekend :D Hopefully I can get to it before the weekend

Out of sheer curiosity - where did you pick up your MPC Alpha? I'm looking to get one for cheap somewhere just to display with my shtuff.

Did you not notice that RT.com had them on sale for $39.99 for the last few months? I think they just marked them back up to $59.99 though. :mellow:

Now, anything bigger, I automatically delete out of quotes

Yeah, little tiny pics aren't as big a deal but it should be like buckling your seat belt. Doesn't matter how far you go, once you get in the car you should just automatically buckle up. :)

Are you serious? *@$^@!!!!!!!

Robotech.com is now offering their MPCs (Ben, Miriya, Lancer, Rook, Sue) for $39.99. At that price, I think it's worth over-looking the MPC Alpha's flaws. Heck, at that price you may be able to resell the MPCs on eBay and make a profit!

I said that quote: Nov 23 2006, 12:00 AM

Edited by jenius

These finally came in the mail today =)

IPB Image

And these guys have been waiting for their support artillery:

IPB Image

Roy is having a team meeting with the skull squadron notifying them that its time to suit up

IPB Image

DYRL VF1S squad ready to roll out :o

IPB Image

enjoy =)

Edited by Kicker773

i haven't tried putting all four in.. but i'll try today.. yeah i know at the moment they all look the same.. that's why i'm waiting for exo to see if he can make skull decals (the large ones he has are for the CMS), in a smaller version so i can put it on their chest...

yep valks on steroids hahaha

Hi guys after watch almost all the pictures i must say all of you have a great collection of Valkyries.

Now i want tho show a part of my collection. First sorry for the low quality of the pictures i take it with my cellphone and second sorry for my crappy english isn't my native language.

I'll try to take more pictures to the other ones i have and post it.

post-1859-1169869421_thumb.jpg

i haven't tried putting all four in.. but i'll try today.. yeah i know at the moment they all look the same.. that's why i'm waiting for exo to see if he can make skull decals (the large ones he has are for the CMS), in a smaller version so i can put it on their chest...

yep valks on steroids hahaha

Methinks you could try to take apart the GBPs and repaint the red sections in the signature colors...

[attachmentid=39972]

post-75-1169923554_thumb.jpg

Methinks you could try to take apart the GBPs and repaint the red sections in the signature colors...

[attachmentid=39972]

wow..that actually looks great drifand, i might actually do that. I was playing with the idea of making custom GBP for max and miria for my spring break..but was always afraid on what steps to take since I dont have an airbrush and have no experience on paiting models..i really don't know what to do.. any suggestions and steps you can suggest? =) just pm me if possible or anyone regarding customization stuff TIA

Hi guys after watch almost all the pictures i must say all of you have a great collection of Valkyries.

Now i want tho show a part of my collection. First sorry for the low quality of the pictures i take it with my cellphone and second sorry for my crappy english isn't my native language.

I'll try to take more pictures to the other ones i have and post it.

its seems the argentine macross fans are multiplying on the boards. :ph34r:

welcome to macrossworld. :)

added:

damn kicker773, you valkoholic bastid, you got it bad i tell ya! :lol:

BTW, i'm loving the 1S kakazaki! i used to have one of those too! :D

Edited by do not disturb