MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Card on the YF-21 display read "summer 2024" I assume it gotta be latte summer.

DSC_9146_g9YA_eecZxq_lE_rPqqhmUkGCIuZU6_-.jpg.427316a8a374c31deb87648522da7df9.jpg.15e9c78da7455487becbf36b6a120c72.jpg

Preorder for that one might be on april-may next year. Given it is 6 month for preorder-release date for the VF-0A

Edited by Froy

@Froy - You read my mind as I was about to replay the same as you. It take 5/6 months for the final render of a DX to be officially released into the mass market if I'm not mistaken.

The DX YF-21 is to be out next summer, so maybe January of next year (or a Christmas Eve/Boxing day pre-order of this year? It has happened before IIRC) ??   

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Do we know how many different items are actually going up for sale tonight?

I'd assume that confirms the VF-0A, but do we have any idea if the YF-21 and VT-1 could be dropping as well, or will those be later?

The DX VT-1 was 'Display Only' and there was no official announcement of a release.

Nin-nin is surprisingly the cheapest this time, and by quite a fair margin. Tyring them out for the very first time, despite some not too good feedback from others. If anything goes wrong, there should be no problem picking up another copy elsewhere on release.

23 minutes ago, MKT said:

Nin-nin is surprisingly the cheapest this time, and by quite a fair margin. Tyring them out for the very first time, despite some not too good feedback from others. If anything goes wrong, there should be no problem picking up another copy elsewhere on release.

How much are their shipping usually? Sometimes product is cheap but shipping is expensive..haven’t tried them before so maybe their shipping is indeed cheap too..

Edited by seti88

33 minutes ago, seti88 said:

How much are their shipping usually? Sometimes product is cheap but shipping is expensive..haven’t tried them before so maybe their shipping is indeed cheap too..

No experience with them before, but from the PO just now, the quoted shipping looks pretty reasonable for my imagined package size. Hence, now I understand why others have reported why Nin-nin sometimes ask for extra shipping if the actual item turned out to be heavier than expected.

Hobby-Genki on other hand, turned out to be opposite in a way. For one of the PO’s, they appeared to have put in a very large margin for error in estimated weight, & consequently quoted me an insane shipping rate. I went with private warehouse, and so upon release, the actual shipping tuned out to be effectively near half of what was quoted earlier. I’m not sure if they will refund shipping cost differences between actual & during PO if one paid at that time. 

Anyway, both Nin-nin & Hobby Genki offer private warehouse option so that should always be the choice even for single item orders.

Edited by MKT

6 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Actually weird, HLJ just popped up for me.

What the heck, don't have to pay for that one yet.  Grabbed a third there.  I should be all good. ^_^ 

Whenever I miss a preorder with them I keep looking back anyways. It is like they don't take all the orders they will accept on just one go. There is still the possibility of a person cancelling.

21 hours ago, MKT said:

VF-0A starting to come on-stream outside Japan. BBTS:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/261041?o=2

21 hours ago, sh9000 said:

$170?

Good god, that cost increase... I got 2 for $210 before shipping from nin-nin.