The Kaempfer was up for preorder at Anime Export but sold already out in approximately 2 minutes.

I read somewhere that Bandai is cracking down on proxy stores for TWE items so maybe this is a sign that Anime Export can’t acquire as much stock as in the past so that is why it sold out so quickly. <_<

For anyone that is still looking -> https://kuramatoys.com/metal-build-kampfer-action-figure/.
Pass for me, that's a $40 higher markup compared to AE.

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

The Kaempfer was up for preorder at Anime Export but sold already out in approximately 2 minutes.

I read somewhere that Bandai is cracking down on proxy stores for TWE items so maybe this is a sign that Anime Export can’t acquire as much stock as in the past so that is why it sold out so quickly. <_<

Yep, I have read that too and surprised AE is already out of stock. Hopefully it's just a popularity thing for the Alex and not Bandai cracking down.

5 minutes ago, lechuck said:

For anyone that is still looking -> https://kuramatoys.com/metal-build-kampfer-action-figure/.

Yep, I have read that too and surprised AE is already out of stock. Hopefully it's just a popularity thing for the Alex and not Bandai cracking down.

Kuramatoys/DenDen Hobby have poor shipping practices just in case anyone is thinking about ordering from them.  They prices are generally higher than most so thats normal for them. 

19 minutes ago, lechuck said:

Well there is always the possibility picking it up on the secondary market, or if it is really that popular opening preorders for a second batch.

I'm still surprised it sold out that quickly.

1 hour ago, Test_Pilot_2 said:

Pricing on this Kampfer inspired me to go find the "other" Kampfer.

haha..well i came across one so called MB kampfer with lights searching for a place to pre-order the MB kampfer...are you referring to that?

well bandai, when you make it p-bandai, aka hard to get, folks find alternatives..😂

Edited by seti88

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

haha..well i came across one so called MB kampfer with lights searching for a place to pre-order the MB kampfer...are you referring to that?

well bandai, when you make it p-bandai, aka hard to get, folks find alternatives..😂

And it's bigger too.

...dejavu? :spiteful:

On 9/30/2023 at 11:40 AM, anime52k8 said:

I'd much prefer if they kept doing TR-6 variants instead of TR-1s. I want a Haze'n-thley II damn it. heck I'd buy a metal robot Inle if they were so crazy as to do that.

RX-124 Gundam TR-6 [Inle]. That would be something. :wub: 

But first, Plain or with Booster?

Rx-124-tr-6-inle.webp.c3ba0fe092974065e84a77da7703dd40.webp Tr-6_inle-booster.webp.f38f6ad511158b5776e6ddee08cabce4.webp

And to be clear, we're talking Metal Robot Damashii '1/144' scaling, right? This is going to be bigger than Metal Build GN-Arms, that's for sure. :spiteful:

FoKuNC_aUAE7DUY.jpg.f9bbc1970ae8e0991ad033db26b31147.jpg

FoKuQvDaIAIAEF5.jpg.d008ae34f0f4dcd1777b3a40d98f3b0f.jpg

FoKuOkkaIAE9jxz.jpg.0b07a3d0673f3eabd90c67ef042b5f97.jpg

FoKumj_aQAAKjEx.jpg.9babce0c630e9ac4cd6ebc04e586f7c1.jpg

FoKunIaakAAatwb.jpg.14c8373923c044e339b3b68c7edd4842.jpg

FoKvARnaEAAuWDe.jpg.1a4e8eb2debefc0f8c63d500452ee2c8.jpg

Would be nice right if it's bundled with Metal Robot Damashii TR-6 Kehaar II x6. ;)

FoKuMcSagAELCmZ.jpg.79f58e26b0e0d1c23ae12eca39b63529.jpg

FoKvETmaIAEkkWI.jpg.5fa1837838189b2e805db98b621b7360.jpg

FoKu_xQakAQPd39.jpg.ea76a91834d35cc31e61f8ea7e3f27a0.jpg

FoKuofJacAAe-uQ.jpg.545c3fc5c411cda341a92d4cf3603b00.jpg

(1/144 TR-6 Inle custom scratchbuilt photos from gockel3 on X.)

As much as I want it, I don't think I'll be able to get one. :rolleyes:

But for now, I don't mind Bandai to add RGM-79SR on their Metal Robot Damashii A.o.Z. lineup. Not a big GM fan, but for A.o.Z., I'll make an exemption. :good:

RGM-79SR_high_mobility.webp.bec40ae37e04527ef880336e0c08db08.webp

rgm-79sr-gm-sniper-iii-modified-from-a-gm-type-c-high-v0-3k9pbp0wutqa1.webp.27c168dc1420d1237c54cfa276742bb5.webp

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, lechuck said:

Second chance tonight/tomorrow everyone!? This was posted in another forum.

2orders.PNG.8ff41afc008764ce854359fd05e26dcf.PNG

Well, I hope Anime Export will open their preorders for the second batch (and hopefully they will stay open for longer than just mere minutes).

Was just on the p Bandai U.S. site and they still have stock for preorder. I guess that price tag is a real turn off for people. Personally I’m not a fan of the panels on these, the overall proportions look alright though, just kinda junky looking with the weird panels 

21 hours ago, Big s said:

Was just on the p Bandai U.S. site and they still have stock for preorder. I guess that price tag is a real turn off for people. Personally I’m not a fan of the panels on these, the overall proportions look alright though, just kinda junky looking with the weird panels 

Can you send link? I can't find it for some reason.

Stand alone OOTORI Pack Set. How I really wish Bandai will just do the Perfect Aile Strike Pack.

metalbuild.jpg.88c3db349e137d897b664342d9228ace.jpg

「METAL BUILD オオトリ」 ストライカーパック単体での発売が決定! 2024年3月発送予定、詳細は近日公開。

METAL BUILD OTORI Striker Pack will be released as a stand-alone product! Scheduled to ship in March 2024, details to be announced soon.

Edited by no3Ljm

9 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Is this not it? The MB version of perfect strike pack with all 3 strikers?

Yeah. The Maximum Perfect Strike (AP Ver.). I don't really like Ootori Pack that much. Looks too busy for me as is. And seeing with all the Striker Packs attached to it makes it busier.

I just prefer the minimum version of the Perfect Strike backpack. :wub:

img_02.jpg.bd62d1c912f4b0c91d00ef3173ba064b.jpg

And if Bandai will not do it, I hope some third party company will add that option on the existing KO Aile Pack design. :rolleyes: 

If only I can do custom work, I already gotten a MG Perfect Strike kit and convert it for MB use. But I'm not. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

On 10/6/2023 at 12:12 PM, no3Ljm said:

And if Bandai will not do it, I hope some third party company will add that option on the existing KO Aile Pack design. :rolleyes: 

If only I can do custom work, I already gotten a MG Perfect Strike kit and convert it for MB use. But I'm not. :unsure:

You mean something like this?

https://gundamit.com/metal-kingdom-perfect-strike-gundam_p0711.html

28 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

You know what, I totally forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me. :good: 

Looks like it's sold out now, maybe down the line when it gets re-released. Looks back heavy but atleast it's the Perfect version I prefer. ;)