How often do you actually play with any one piece?

seems like i'm always fiddling with my YF-19 1/60v.I. as a result, i've had to fully dismantle it to tighten up joints.

that in mind, it's in pretty tight shape to this day, considering how many transformations i've run it through so far, and it's manifold of notorious QC issues.

my VF-1s see lots of use too, but i seem to always be reaching for that old -19 all the same. for whatever reason,

something about the -19 design is just plain "fun" to me, at any given moment 24/7

soon, i plan to retire it, in favor of the VF-19S 1/60 i plan to get from HK collectibles just as soon as i can afford it next... :wub:

Edited by Shaorin

my expo at 01/11/2012...missed renewal bandai, yamato 30th and much more ;)

wow, nobody commented on this guy's collection? it's pretty frickin impressive!!!! you got a lot packed in there for your displays, but it looks like you have almost everything Kicker has. Jealous in that fact, but i actually do like the spaced out display Kicker has versus to overstuffed shelves.

and although i like the frontier figures, i like them in their own separate shelves than mixed in with mecha, but to each their own!! great collection pics as always! i'd love to be able to see some of these collections in person

wow, nobody commented on this guy's collection? it's pretty frickin impressive!!!! you got a lot packed in there for your displays, but it looks like you have almost everything Kicker has. Jealous in that fact, but i actually do like the spaced out display Kicker has versus to overstuffed shelves.

and although i like the frontier figures, i like them in their own separate shelves than mixed in with mecha, but to each their own!! great collection pics as always! i'd love to be able to see some of these collections in person

Il mio amico, il maestro di Macross ...posted his collection over in the "Collectors" forum over a year ago.....but just like the Macross World Main Page.....nobody cares about that section of the forums..... ;)

Il mio amico, il maestro di Macross ...posted his collection over in the "Collectors" forum over a year ago.....but just like the Macross World Main Page.....nobody cares about that section of the forums..... ;)

I don't think any comment is needed other than silent shocked awe, and a question of when his personal Macross Museum will open for tours, and what are the hours.

... there is a main page? :rolleyes:

I care! Yeah, he really is the Master. I remember asking him if he has everything, and sure enough he replied "yes, I have EVERYTHING".

I could separate them but shelf space is getting rare. Plus it looked empty with just the valks. Wanted to keep it frontier themed. Working on the macross 2 shelf now. The customs display case has one more shelf to accommodate the various MGs I have.

No challenges here. To each his own =] winks* and wave*

thanks for the positive comments guys, unfortunately I now have only 30 models on display in battroid ... all the fighters are back in the box, in June I have to keep moving house and redo a great exposure for my beloved valkyrie ;)

Edited by master of macross

No just no room. I'm eager to open them though. Got all the sdcc lmtd ed. The gold one just arrived last week. I'm itching to open something. Probably the Skywalker hot toys tonight =). My batman is being customized and my postman missed me today, I think it was the zero blu ray .