Cool pics guys keep em coming! Once I can get all my stuff on display I need to take some good pics to share my collection with you guys. Not sure which kind of display cabinets I want to use.... All my Detolfs are full, and I feel they are a bit small as far as shelf space is concerned. I think I currently have like 12-13 homeless valks :(

Thanks. Those are actually 1/48's and I picked up the pair for $250 shipped with their boxes.

That's a great price for those two.

it was buried (or should i say sitted) somewhere in this toycon sale rubble

IMG_0032-2.jpg

IMG_0016-3.jpg

dammit i should have gotten these el cheapo orguss

IMG_0020-2.jpg

that's a great find! I need to shop where you shop! Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

IMG_0032-2.jpg

I've got no idea what those 4 figures in the background are and I doubt anyone here does either, but just going by this one picture I kind of want them and would like to know more about them.

never mind, quick bit of google-fu did the trick. Now I've got one more random figure I suddenly have an urge to buy. :wacko:

Edited by anime52k8

he looks fantastic in this display ..

IMG_0022-2.jpg

out of the case.. thats another story :D

I like your Banpresto Strike Valkyrie it looks like if you added the heat shield and painted a bit of strip on its left arm and on the nose, by the way are its (NP-AR-1) missile armounring blocks in its DYRL style or are they the same TV Style?

Thanks guys. I do need more Rei figures since I haven't bought a lot the past year. BTW all of those are just around half of my entire collection, still haven't got a place to display the bigger ones so they're all in boxes. :p

@Kicker773 it's from a McDonald's Happy Meal. I think it was popular during its release due to its unusual ability to balance huge things on its head. Photos all over internet would show him supporting trays in the said restaurant, other kinds of toys. I even managed to balance a Soul of Chogokin box on it.

@Kicker773 it's from a McDonald's Happy Meal. I think it was popular during its release due to its unusual ability to balance huge things on its head. Photos all over internet would show him supporting trays in the said restaurant, other kinds of toys. I even managed to balance a Soul of Chogokin box on it.

Oh my god, I think I need one of these now...

Sasuke_Toy%2B_17.jpg

Kamadoma your missing a Rei on her motorcycle

Suggestions, would you group the supernovas with the double nuts ad bird of prey? I don't recall them being is macross plus. I got them in the macross display shelf. Planning on putting the VF-4 and supernovas together with the 25th anniv. YF19 so atleast there is that 1/60 uniformity.

Kamadoma your missing a Rei on her motorcycle

Suggestions, would you group the supernovas with the double nuts ad bird of prey? I don't recall them being is macross plus. I got them in the macross display shelf. Planning on putting the VF-4 and supernovas together with the 25th anniv. YF19 so atleast there is that 1/60 uniformity.

Yeah, I don't have that but as far as I know it's only available as a garage kit, and I tend to avoid garage kits due to their fragile nature.

I think I read somewhere that the Double Nuts and Bird of Prey were designs applied to the YF-19 after the Sharon Apple Incident.

Need a small liquer stand to cover up the cords and I'm done. I used a piece of aluminum drip siding from lowes and painted it black to cover up the cords on the top. It was hard to stop buying valks long enough to get the detolf's but it was the best thing I've done in a very long time. Office/Anime Lounge Room is almost done. . . .

thank you to:

• EXO - for his shapeways Gundam Stand adaptors.
  • Kurisama's Rau hands from his shapways store and inspiration to tear apart my Rau and paint it.
  • DarrinG for the custom gun strap.
  • Chowser for locating me a VF-0A off the wanted page.
  • To a Macross member who pointed me to Nippon Yasan where I got my 25G renewal (i deleted my messages...don't remember the screen name, but they saved me over a $100)

post-15093-0-38564000-1357600416_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-69797700-1357601211_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-02689100-1357601405_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-12523600-1357601465_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-47789700-1357601520_thumb.jpg

Edited by sreichma

Need a small liquer stand to cover up the cords and I'm done. I used a piece of aluminum drip siding from lowes and painted it black to cover up the cords on the top. It was hard to stop buying valks long enough to get the detolf's but it was the best thing I've done in a very long time. Office/Anime Lounge Room is almost done. . . .

Mospeada cyclones are always the best ones to go hand by hand with Macross VF-1 Valkyries.

thank you to:

• Kurisama's Rau hands from his shapways store and inspiration to tear apart my Rau and paint it.
  • To a Macross member who pointed me to Nippon Yasan where I got my 25G renewal (i deleted my messages...don't remember the screen name, but they saved me over a $100)

This is one of the best displays I've seen! SO CLEAN.

I'm trying to get something together right now for display and I am going to try to follow this look...

• IMG_0073.JPG

thank you to:

That was me glad you got the VF-25G at a good price!

Btw Shaorin I like the Minmei fig! I have to get one someday!

Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

Testing wife's panorama iphone shot. Lighting sucked but it was just a test. Couldn't fit the limited editions on there. Had to put the GBP VF1J w/ missile effect in the back, unpainted VF1S, Vf1AMax with Zentraedi suit. I'll try taking one again later.

Lineup1_zpsf882c4ee.jpg

As always Kicker I love your collection pictures. Looks like the soul train is going.

Edited by Valkyrie Magnus