Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

On 9/4/2017 at 10:10 PM, spanner said:

Hehe! Thanks! Yep had to drill some 5mm holes to fit the pegs! There was no way I was gonna use that awful included stand.. 

That's clever, and gives me an idea of drilling the holding arm of my stand so the draken could be even closer to the sv-262.

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Third? Ha! Now you're showing off. I can't beat that. Hahaha! :lol:

Hey, that's spanner's job!

8 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I just gave in and built all 3 forms using the Tomytec Gimix kits to go with my DX 262.

The Tomytec kits looks great and I got all the fighter kits, but I didn't really like the chunky battroids. Maybe I've developed an unrealistic battroid body image from the more recent shows. :lol:

Just now, Lolicon said:

Hey, that's spanner's job!

The Tomytec kits looks great and I got all the fighter kits, but I didn't really like the chunky battroids. Maybe I've developed an unrealistic battroid body image from the more recent shows. :lol:

Yeah, Tomytec certainly altered the proportions quite a bit, though I do like the flatter look of the fighter mode.

6 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

can't wait for Saburo wallpapers of this soon! I'm thinkin battroid with sword new shield and missile packs, leave off the Lil Drakkens...new phone lock screen ....done! 

Thanks @derex3592

Has anyone tried using the display arms that came with the Lil Drakens with a YetiStand w/ peg holes? The pegs on the display arms don't seem to fit into peg holes in the YetiStand, could Bandai have made the peg slightly bigger? Please let me know your findings.

Yeesh. Finally got my Lil' Draken set in. The outer left leg pod was quite a pain to get in. Finally had to carefully shave what seemed to be excess plastic out of the tooth on that pod to get it to snap in like the others cleanly did. Kind of sad they didn't include a set of posed hands just for holding the sword, too.

1 hour ago, mickyg said:

Mine finally shipped from NY!  That's 8 business days from "Preparation in Progress" to actual "shipped" status.  Once again, glad I'm in no hurry...

NY still putting the customer first! ;P

The 262 expansion keeps getting sold in Mandarake while the 262 actual toy are not (even with 17k pricing). It looks like waiting it out to get cheap is a bad idea. I really want one just for the Leg missile compartment plus what it adds to the valk making it looks complete and create illusion that it is slimmer.

Anyone gotten their Lil Drakens from NY yet?  They shipped mine EMS out Sep 30th and it took the next day to reach Osaka (Dispatch from Outward Office of Exchange) and then there's been no other entry since then.  I'd think it would have a Canadian Post Office entry by now 9 days later?  Its not NY's fault but I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail.

19 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Anyone gotten their Lil Drakens from NY yet?  They shipped mine EMS out Sep 30th and it took the next day to reach Osaka (Dispatch from Outward Office of Exchange) and then there's been no other entry since then.  I'd think it would have a Canadian Post Office entry by now 9 days later?  Its not NY's fault but I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail.

Same thing here, I figured since I chose the cheaper shipping they put em on a boat so I wouldn't hear anything for a month.

My Tyrant (Patlabor) shipped the same day, same shipping method, and it arrived Thursday. Both arrived to the US at the same time. For me it's Los Angeles customs that's a total crapshoot. If I choose EMS I get to bypass that and I think go directly to San Francisco which is a billion times better.

LA customs is utter shite.  Laziest bunch of inconsistent a-holes.  Shipping EMS pretty much forces me to deal with them in addition to my incompetant local Post Office.  One of the other reasons I prefer UPS/Fed Ex (though their competencies seem to be declining rapidly.)

Got mine last Friday. And only now I got the time of opening it and tried it on my Draken. And I have to say I really like the missile pods on the legs. It added a nice 'bump' into it. Btw, I didn't had a hard time of putting it. Though I'm not so sure if it's going to stay on and not popping out once I transform it to other modes. And lastly, I don't think I'm going to use the Lil Drakens in other modes. Will mount it in Fighter mode ONLY. ^_^ 

I only wanted the missile pod. Saw a 9000 yen used item on Mandarake and order that. I originally planned to wait it out but it seems that there are less supply out there (might be due to less order taken since interest on the 262 itself is not really high in the first place).

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I only wanted the missile pod. Saw a 9000 yen used item on Mandarake and order that. I originally planned to wait it out but it seems that there are less supply out there (might be due to less order taken since interest on the 262 itself is not really high in the first place).

If you don't want the sword and fixed shield, do let me know. ^_^