Hi-Metal R

joppewo

my order status at NY still says "awaiting customer reply" even though I have replied and paid the additional shipping charges as requested. I also sent them a message but they have not yet replied to that either.. <_<

thinking its just b'cos they are busy with excess orders and not that there is any issue of any sort.. :rolleyes:

im really hoping it gets shipped today, then I should receive it by the end of the week to enjoy over the weekend! ^_^ fingers crossed! :unsure:

Edited by spanner

Just got mine. I feel like some pics (like the one with the VF-0S) make it look bigger than it really is.

Eg2uEIH.jpg?1

FGzvtMN.jpg?1

mamN1XC.jpg?1

jGxxg4d.jpg?1

PSYFUM0.jpg?1

Be aware when installing the cannons. They're not all identical. Only 2 of them have the UN Spacy tampo and these should go on their respective sides.

Just got mine. I feel like some pics (like the one with the VF-0S) make it look bigger than it really is.

FGzvtMN.jpg?1

jGxxg4d.jpg?1

Be aware when installing the cannons. They're not all identical. Only 2 of them have the UN Spacy tampo and these should go on their respective sides.

Can you extend the knees?

The scaling with your Glaug is really bugging me now.

Yep, it's the grail. Can't wait!

He has both of the leg joints at their lowest point.

Actually, the legs of the Monster were fully extended. If it was retracted, the "thigh armor plates" would be angled forward.

Extending the knees only increases the height by about half an inch.

wjMFazq.jpg

Edited by ArchieNov

This one looks considerably higher, but maybe not.

Hmm, the manual doesn't mention anything about an additional extension there. Let me check and try.

EDIT:

Okay it seems I didn't have the legs fully extended. I missed pushing the feet backward. It adds an extra 1 inch more to the height. There are 2 areas where you can extend the legs, the first part is between the hip and knee, and the second is between the knee and foot. Thanks for pointing that out.

KUo3YTF.jpg

CiMxl45.jpg

Edited by ArchieNov

that looks wicked! seriously cant wait to get mine! just got confirmation from NY that they did indeed get my additional postage charges payment and they said it will be posted soon! but now that I've lost a day through them stuffing around I doubt it will arrive this week..

that looks wicked! seriously cant wait to get mine! just got confirmation from NY that they did indeed get my additional postage charges payment and they said it will be posted soon! but now that I've lost a day through them stuffing around I doubt it will arrive this week..

Patience, sir. Patience. ^_^

Hey Archie. Which parts are diecast?

I haven't really tried checking that thoroughly, but the obvious ones are those two gigantic metal ball joints at the hips and the soles of the feet. The prop up stand used to elevate the Monster's "mouth" is also diecast.

That's all I've found so far. If there's more then it's probably internal.

I haven't really tried checking that thoroughly, but the obvious ones are those two gigantic metal ball joints at the hips and the soles of the feet. The prop up stand used to elevate the Monster's "mouth" is also diecast.

That's all I've found so far. If there's more then it's probably internal.

Thanks! It looks very solid. ;)

Whoa that Sazabi looks badass. You built that yourself?

Long live the UC Gundam. :p

Yes, I built it, but it's just a straight build out of the box with panel lining and decals. No painting involved (I got no skills for that). And yes, UC forever! It's the only timeline worth watching :)

zN6q547.jpg

Is this a ladder or stairs? Or maybe an escalator? The angle doesn't seem right for either one.