Hi-Metal R

joppewo

thanks Mr B! Yeah was good! hehe! yeah Macross should always be first but when you're getting letters from places threatening legal action for overdue payments it kinda gets you thinking otherwise..

So anyways I bit the bullet and paid off some medical bills today. But no money at all left for anything else..

Why you cave in? You know you can take your macross valks with you in prison.

US$100 for 1 monster to South America (Mr. Bomber is in Ecuador) would mean the package weighs around 3kg :blink:

I only budgeted up to 2.5kg package :unsure:

I hope it dosent go more than 4kg or ill be paying a lot of custom taxes.

Now that i realize, i spend so much money on shipping. It hurts so bad in the waller to live in south america.

US$100 for 1 monster to South America (Mr. Bomber is in Ecuador) would mean the package weighs around 3kg :blink:

I only budgeted up to 2.5kg package :unsure:

Yeah I only budgeted 4000 yen thinking it would fit in a big box. But my last shipment of the storm attacker sdf alone cost 3700 yen.

just cancel mine...not a big fan of this monster...I just gonna collect VF's and some enemy mechas.

PS: I Rather spend this amount of money in something else.

I'm starting to think the same with the shipping going up. Plus I'm missing ps4 because of this mecha. It better live up to the hype. Edited by beatsing

Damnit Figuarts Ant-Man, come out already! That's the last thing holding up my AmiAmi order. The new MonsterArts Godzilla is out, Figuarts farm boy Luke is out, people are receiving Monster payment requests, now I just need stupid Scott to release so I can pay this massive bill and get my goods shipped.

yman1437, spanner, and I received preparation in progress notices from NY because we already paid in advance for the Monsters. NY was the first store to list them for preorder also.

Edited by sh9000

oh sheat fawk. That means my Ami Ami payment request will come in soon. Just now I got the payment request for the Good Smile Arms - Rakuen Tsuihou Expelled from Paradise: New Arhan

Dammit. I am going to be squeezed for the next two weeks. Stupid me also bought the Hi Res Gundam Barbatos

sigh. I have no choice. AmiAmi wont wait two weeks. Got to squeeze every dollar. Maybe eat bread and ketchup :wacko::unsure::rolleyes: