Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Of course I'm more interested in the engineering and overall tactile experience of the toy than color, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to just be fine with any color (what if it looked like the NASCAR tuxedo VF-1J? :p ). For $300 I want to make sure I'm happy with it. Regardless, I'm not panicking or anything, just really curious as to what it's going to look like so I know whether or not to spend my money elsewhere.

Yeah, I understand the concern. It is a lot of money. As fans, we can spend a lot of time in scrutiny---going over every seam and detail. If someone finds an attribute that they are sure will get in the way of their enjoyment, then I think it is worth walking away from the figure. No amount of money is worth paying for it at that point.

I think I've been lucky with Macross so far. Apart from my own user error with things like the 171, I've been happy. Yes, even the Tux-1J won me over in person. ;) I think that the VF-0D will also win me over with its good looks, even if it is more of a Max-0D when we see the final colors.

Do we know if Arcadia has a booth at the Winter Wonder Festival tomorrow (today)?

I think so:

みすたーK @Mrk_arcadia

さて。 明日はWFの搬入で出勤です。 明後日はWFの本番です。 自宅の掃除が出来ません・・・。 と言う事で、これからこもります。 それではコンゴトモヨロシク! (WF関係者さん、頑張りましょう)

Guest davidwhangchoi

They showed a new VF-0A/S there-----where's the finalized 0D pics?!?

saw this additional pic at a toysdaily-thread:

B9SNa2QCAAAczOG_zpsf512dba5.jpg

Somebody else is bound to have a clear pic of the 0D at WonFest, but haven't seen it anywhere, yet...

that's great news.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Also, looks like these were posted in a new thread yesterday :p I always just check my bookmarks.

thanks for linking the tag hobby stuff though :)

Oh for sure. I love the semi-realistic look of the 0's. I don't really collect frontier, or plus/7 - so this is my bag baby :D

Maybe the new TV show will have some cool mech designs.

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Arcadia's blog (Mr.K) updated sharing from Wonderfest.

http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-11987598280.html

he thinks that the 0D got alot of compliments: attendees commenting the tint is close to the show.

many people asked if the 0S/A will be in the 30,000yen range as the 0D, meaning commentators were complaining/commenting on the high price.

o0800060013212882568_zpsnpodexjd.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi