Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Today's arrival...after a long wait finally these two bad girls came knocking at my door and it's all thanks to...this forum. Seriously, i was suggested by one of the users of this forum to look for this very limited release on the Bigbadtoy store(which i had only heard of)  and it was basically the only store that carried them(they were on pre-order also on nin-nin but although now they are in stock it was almost impossible to secure a preorder, like macross level impossible). So this proves that forums and this one in particular can still be extremely useful! Thank you Macross world! 

eva0001.jpg

Edited by Robin-11

20231021_152814.jpg.e212f893dc9fcd972d99fee7dcb71e72.jpg

Was able to get these for a little below preorder prices thanks to online coupons/vouchers. First HMR valk. Being able to hunt for good deals online coz there are so many more sellers is starting to make collecting enjoyable again. After selling a third of my collection (along with all my Yamato Mac0 valks) and practically quitting several years ago, it's great to have a lot more newer stuff like this VF-0D, to display with my older toys. :yahoo:

Edited by m0n5t3r

VF-2SS Just "warped" in.

The most messed up box I have to date but at 8500 yen it was a great deal for me. I really wanted to score this beauty since I started collecting the line.

IMG_20231021_091408.jpg.e7ff9c322ee277d89f09158dce51c995.jpg

IMG_20231021_091518.jpg.9d0e0deaafb9976498eebb218c4bdebd.jpg

Checking it latter this night. Mandarke listed it as opened but no used.

Edited by Froy

15 hours ago, Froy said:

VF-2SS Just "warped" in.

The most messed up box I have to date but at 8500 yen it was a great deal for me. I really wanted to score this beauty since I started collecting the line.

IMG_20231021_091408.jpg.e7ff9c322ee277d89f09158dce51c995.jpg

IMG_20231021_091518.jpg.9d0e0deaafb9976498eebb218c4bdebd.jpg

Checking it latter this night. Mandarke listed it as opened but no used.

That's an awesome find, congrats. I still have my CMs Ishtar here hoping to someday get a good deal on a VF-SS, just like yours.

In the meantime, some stuff just came... still catching up. The Demoniacal Fit looks really good even from just inside the box. 

20231022_150153.jpg.a80f97804edd4c326c09411bf6bee04b.jpg

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Oh my I didn't know about this Minmay release. I must find one now...

Looks to be available direct from Calibre Wings.  I normally don't go for this sorta thing, but at only $150, that's looking really tempting for such a cool bird!

I really like that VF-1 with Minmay scheme. What would be the only other toy (not model kit) produced with some sort of Itasha as that? The Maruyama VF-171? It is too bad the Sheryl graphic printed on that 171 is a bit low resolution..

21 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Oh my I didn't know about this Minmay release. I must find one now...

I'd recommend Flying Mule..  even better if there is a coupon code for it.     

16 hours ago, Pontus said:

Looks to be available direct from Calibre Wings.  I normally don't go for this sorta thing, but at only $150, that's looking really tempting for such a cool bird!

My only issue with direct ordering is I have had less then stellar luck with the flying monkeys doing international shipping.     I know its a risk you run,  but I started using Flying Mule because of this.    

I'm gonna be honest,  I've got better pictures but my last thread about this got closed.    Apparently some unwritten rule about CW releases now.   😑

2 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

I'm gonna be honest,  I've got better pictures but my last thread about this got closed.    Apparently some unwritten rule about CW releases now.   😑

Edit: Posting in member feedback so as not to hijack, sorry.

Edited by Pontus