Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I see. So that really depends on the shipping cost afterwards to the US. The cheapest one over eBay is $96.88 shipped.

Paging Barurutor. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3ljm

yeah me too :) i'm curious on the shipping charges.

Hey David, looks like the shipping cost to US is higher than the item itself. :lol:

I tried putting the item in the cart and there's an option for 'Estimate Shipping and Tax'. For US, it's S$116. A total of S$216. That's $157. Looks like it's cheaper to get it from eBay then. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hey David, looks like the shipping cost to US is higher than the item itself. :lol:

I tried putting the item in the cart and there's an option for 'Estimate Shipping and Tax'. For US, it's S$116. A total of S$216. That's $157. Looks like it's cheaper to get it from eBay then. ;)

hey thanks for the head up!

wow! and I thought it was expensive getting stuff sent from the USA to Aus! :o:blink:

More gokins arrived today :)

6190572B-D786-496B-BB7C-FFE01A54B26D.jpg

Nice Metal Build!! I have the original Destiny when it first came out and still love it. I was exciting when the pre-orders for the Wings of Light finally started.

Be sure to post some pictures of the figure. If you don't mind answering, how much did you get the Hiene Custom for?

Nice Metal Build!! I have the original Destiny when it first came out and still love it. I was exciting when the pre-orders for the Wings of Light finally started.

Be sure to post some pictures of the figure. If you don't mind answering, how much did you get the Hiene Custom for?

After middleman fees etc the Heine Destiny came out to about $225. Yea it was crazy preorders for the Destiny. I managed to get a full set and a wings of light set for the Destiny i currently have.

I love this guy. So cute! And the way the eyebrows shift when you open the mouth is epic. And this thing is HEAVY. It's only around 8" tall to the head but it weighs more than the MPP-10 which is much taller.

Uvt7ie0.jpg

atYFvrJ.jpg

Master Made Diabolus Rex. The same guys who brought you the SDF Makuros.

Edited by ArchieNov

I love this guy. So cute! And the way the eyebrows shift when you open the mouth is epic. And this thing is HEAVY. It's only around 8" tall to the head but it weighs more than the MPP-10 which is much taller.

Uvt7ie0.jpg

atYFvrJ.jpg

Master Made Diabolus Rex. The same guys who brought you the SDF Makuros.

ZOIDS!!! Zoids that transforms?!?!

:D Hehehe. Congrats Archienov! Didn't know it was already out. Nice.

Btw, do you have the Makuros? Can you post a pic of that along with Rex. And squeeze the Metroplex in too just in case you have as well. Thanks! ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Just got my YF-19 reissue and I have to say it feels a bit cheap compared to the Bandai's VF-19. The VF feels more sturdy and solid compared to the Arcadias. Also, whats with the horrible gaps around the knee area? The VF doesn't have em. A stand would've been nice, too.

Just got my YF-19 reissue and I have to say it feels a bit cheap compared to the Bandai's VF-19. The VF feels more sturdy and solid compared to the Arcadias. Also, whats with the horrible gaps around the knee area? The VF doesn't have em. A stand would've been nice, too.

Knee gaps?

Did you push the legs in?

My first experience with Amiami "box damaged" and it looks just the same as the previous one i got from HLJ at full price upon release. Got it at a really nice discount, plus this is Anubis so i had to have a second copy MISB B))

691C38B5-826A-480E-846D-56628C648A53.jpg

986F0A2F-9D30-4F31-AB46-9EA424365F20.jpg

Edited by anubis20

There was a message from ebay waiting for me this morning, they have pulled the listing, here is hoping that it still comes through! I guess someone has pointed ot out as a potential KO

Same here Garf

Great hauls everyone! ;)

That looked really cool but I've been trying not to collect designer 6 scale stuff anymore.

I don't collect a lot of 1/6. I just buy what I like and still within the budget. ^_^

Sooo good :)

That is so awesome, I am a fan of Machine 56's artwork.

Thanks guys! I really like the look of this figure. Simple and unique. Lovin' the helmet actually. :wub: I also preordered Bonehead:Black Death to go with this. :rolleyes:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Great hauls everyone! ;)

I don't collect a lot of 1/6. I just buy what I like and still within the budget. ^_^

Thanks guys! I really like the look of this figure. Simple and unique. Lovin' the helmet actually. :wub: I also preordered Bonehead:Black Death to go with this. :rolleyes:

what is the guy do, is he a good guy, bad guy? hockey player mercenary? where is that character from?

here's my roy hmr with other stuff

That Blaster and Perceptor set is really nice!

Just got this guy in today. T2 is one of my favorite movie.

That is awesome! If I had that T2 figure, I would recite T2 lines in place of swooshing a Valkyrie.

Great hauls everyone! ;)

The helmets are really sweet, I like them too. I am not sure if you know but they do sell 1:1 scale helmets, they are listed as wearable art and are quite pricey especially if you want a custom colored one.

Edited by Saburo

We're visiting family in Japan. I saw this in a used toy shop.

post-25-0-09303100-1463184828_thumb.jpg

Loose Alto YF-29 with Super Packs - 19800 Yen

Loose RVF-25 with Super packs and Ghost - 14800 yen

Loose Isamu YF-29 with Super Packs - 14800 yen

Wife just bought all three for my Birthday.

Edited by Duymon

ZOIDS!!! Zoids that transforms?!?!

:D Hehehe. Congrats Archienov! Didn't know it was already out. Nice.

Btw, do you have the Makuros? Can you post a pic of that along with Rex. And squeeze the Metroplex in too just in case you have as well. Thanks! ;)

I don't have the Titan (yet). But here's the shot of the Makuros with the Diabolus Rex.

Fg8yHN0.jpg

Pardon the crappy pic.

We're visiting family in Japan. I saw this in a used toy shop.

attachicon.gifWoot woot.jpg

Loose Alto YF-29 with Super Packs - 19800 Yen

Loose RVF-25 with Super packs and Ghost - 14800 yen

Loose Isamu YF-29 with Super Packs - 14800 yen

Wife just bought all three for my Birthday.

You're wife rocks. (So does mine but she's only bought me 1 Valk, my Alto -25F)

latest arrival thanks to MW member Falcon for this minty fresh sealed VF-171 CF! B))

its sooo nice to have a fresh example which isn't such a floppy mess and relatively manhandleable! :p

20160516_193804.jpg

20160516_193908.jpg

20160516_200045.jpg

new guy is on the right also looking pretty bad ass! :D

20160516_200523.jpg