Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

my VF-17D arrived today! box and Valk are in perfect condition! there is a teeny little scratch to the right side of the head unit just above the visual sensor (eyes or whatever you want to call it) but its not very noticeable..

I forgot how painful these can be to transform so thank goodness for Jenius transformation guides! saved hurling the thing across the room out of frustration! I also did my best to replicate one his poses I saw on the site. close but still looks ok so im happy with it! will post that pic in the "strike a pose thread"

So that pretty much completes my M7 collection.. Unless there is something I missed is there? not going to bother with the VF-17 super parts either..

attachicon.gif20160426_193502.jpgattachicon.gif20160426_200637.jpg

Nice! Congrats on your John Travolta Valk. ;)

Ooh! Nice, Saburo! Can't wait for the pics!

Hopefully will be taking pics of the VF-1S Roy this weekend. :D

Cool. Whoa those are big HMR shipping boxes.

I was surprised how big the shipper box was, its almost as big as the YF-29 box.

Congrats Saburo! ;) Give us update on the SWS, ok. :)

Will do. :)

I was TOTALLY SURPRISED to receive this in my mail today. I didn't even realize that it was already released.

Threezero Black Getter

58KaXOT.jpg?1

IyPs4GE.jpg?1

Close up of face

whoa nice getter, real cool!

I was TOTALLY SURPRISED to receive this in my mail today. I didn't even realize that it was already released.

Threezero Black Getter

Close up of face

NICE!!! Threezero makes some really sick figures, I would love to photograph their figures one of these days.

Threezero Black Getter

IyPs4GE.jpg?1

Close up of face

Congrats! ;) How much is this one?

13083353_10153694438757875_3596715592432

Congrats on your bluebird! I might say it's one of Yamato's fine work. Sleek in fighter mode. ;)

From the description at BBTS: The Albino Alien is a concept figure from the 1986 movie. It was inspired by the original James Cameron screenplay, which describes an albino version of the Xenomorph that has an excreting probe in place of the usual second inner mouth.

The tongue is removable though.

From the description at BBTS: The Albino Alien is a concept figure from the 1986 movie. It was inspired by the original James Cameron screenplay, which describes an albino version of the Xenomorph that has an excreting probe in place of the usual second inner mouth.

The tongue is removable though.

ahhh.. I see. Never knew that. Not sure I like the albino version.. :unsure:

I recently finished collecting the FOC Dinobots that Planet X released, minus Paddles who I am not going to get. Here's a quick and dirty photo that I took of Neptune (Sludge) with my cell this morning. He's in bot mode showing off his light piping. I have him set up near my desktop. When the sun is in just the right spot, his eyes really start to give off an intense blue glow.

post-5492-0-76976200-1462028105_thumb.png

post-21587-0-00439100-1462054481_thumb.jpeg

It's a NECA figure of the old Kenner style toy. Here's a pic of the Dropship. Yeah it would have been nice if the landing gear was removable and plugged in. Then I could swoosh the Dropship around my house.