Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

It's all good. You snooze, you loose :D.

At least a fellow MWF member was able to snag it. The box is super minty!

I have lost out a few times from hesitating so I figured I'd jump on it as soon as I saw it! ^_^

Yeah the box is very minty! no damage or creases anywhere! It was listed as opened but the Valkyrie itself still had the sleeves over the wings, the sticky tape over the front gear doors and the plastic cover the front gear wheels! B))

Looks like it was never removed from the packaging! win win for me! :D

I have lost out a few times from hesitating so I figured I'd jump on it as soon as I saw it! ^_^

Yeah the box is very minty! no damage or creases anywhere! It was listed as opened but the Valkyrie itself still had the sleeves over the wings, the sticky tape over the front gear doors and the plastic cover the front gear wheels! B))

Looks like it was never removed from the packaging! win win for me! :D

Congrats spanner!

I hesitated because I have a few more doubles to get before I start thinking about triples...but darn it if I don't want 3 CFs now :D

Finally finished my SDF TV squadron with Kakizaki! Even has the rainbow canopy! Yay!

As for the VF-2SS... I'm going in with extremely low expectations, so let's see just how disappointing it is... :ph34r:

new%20stuff%202016-04-20_zpss7bh2jmu.jpg

so how did your un-boxing of the VF-2SS go??

Very Nice!! I would be interested to know how you like the Astray Red frame. I have the metal build versions of Destiny, Gold Astray and Exia Avalanche. I wasn't a big enough fan of the Red frame to buy the metal build version because of the price.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nice!

thanks!

Very Nice!! I would be interested to know how you like the Astray Red frame. I have the metal build versions of Destiny, Gold Astray and Exia Avalanche. I wasn't a big enough fan of the Red frame to buy the metal build version because of the price.

i've been keeping the MB sealed and boxed but here's an in depth review if you want to skim through it:

Ooh.. Shockwave! B))

i loved shockwave as a kid.

*snip*

i loved shockwave as a kid.

Me too. But I don't want to start another line/character in my collections. I mean the only character I collect on TF is Hot Rod. But not all of his incarnations. Just a few that I like. ^_^

Guest davidwhangchoi

Me too. But I don't want to start another line/character in my collections. I mean the only character I collect on TF is Hot Rod. But not all of his incarnations. Just a few that I like. ^_^

he got optimus killed... i hate him :p

Yeah that and Ozma have the good gunpods!

Geez I seriously need to stop spending money! Im so broke..

Curse you Macross for being so filthy awesome and addictive! ;)

Wait. You didn't check the warning sign on the side of every Macross toy package, Spanner? :lol:

General Warning: Macross Collection is dangerous to your wallet.

Wait. You didn't check the warning sign on the side of every Macross toy package, Spanner? :lol:

General Warning: Macross Collection is dangerous to your wallet.

I wouldnt want to see the pictures of damaged wallets beside that warning... :huh:

my VF-17D arrived today! box and Valk are in perfect condition! there is a teeny little scratch to the right side of the head unit just above the visual sensor (eyes or whatever you want to call it) but its not very noticeable..

I forgot how painful these can be to transform so thank goodness for Jenius transformation guides! saved hurling the thing across the room out of frustration! I also did my best to replicate one his poses I saw on the site. close but still looks ok so im happy with it! will post that pic in the "strike a pose thread"

So that pretty much completes my M7 collection.. Unless there is something I missed is there? not going to bother with the VF-17 super parts either..

post-21335-0-85279600-1461666980_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-39283100-1461667235_thumb.jpg

Edited by spanner

my VF-17D arrived today! box and Valk are pretty much in perfect condition! there is a teeny little scratch to the right side of the head unit just above the visual sensor (eyes or whatever you want to call it) but its not very noticeable..

I forgot how painful these can be to transform so thank goodness for Jenius transformation guides! saved hurling the thing across the room out of frustration! I also did my best to replicate one his poses I saw on the site. close but still looks ok so im happy with it! will post that pic in the "strike a pose thread"

attachicon.gif20160426_193502.jpgattachicon.gif20160426_200637.jpg

Looks fantastic! All it needs now is some Super Parts. :ph34r::p