Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

loving the new VF-4 and Tamashii effects!

6rjDkbH.pngt8EVVqs.png

Which effect part is this? Looks good.

just received this load from bbts. i have no idea where to put this stuff lol

so want that great mazinger but I chose to get the hot toys superman v batman sixth scales for that price.

Hey Lolicon, did you find this new or second hand?

Allegedly second hand, but I inspected the item and found that it had never been used. Still had the original tape on the front landing gear doors and navigational lights.

I like all the tampo printing on it. This is the level of printing every VF-1 should have had!

Never hits you until you have a figure in hand how big, or small it is. In the process of re-arranging some shelves for when the others come in.

CTdP4Sfh.jpg

Hmmm, that wall mount for your Valks look very intriguing. Got more shots of it?

Hmmm, that wall mount for your Valks look very intriguing. Got more shots of it?

I don't have it for sale yet, but I have little reason not to. I wanted to make sure it was safe before offering it to others. I have had valks on them for months, and the arms have never sagged.

rDRwCq7h.jpg

cN8VTdqh.jpg

KT11QD1h.jpg

jbnLeUth.jpg

ccC0zlKh.jpg

0A5d6DKh.jpg

vWDYaEbh.jpg

CnvXJrDh.jpg

FETMAkRh.jpg

1G46oWUh.jpg

3mFM6ddh.jpg

40XdpGWh.jpg

mWMa6e1h.jpg

KHvH9GKh.jpg

1riPq7wh.jpg

2KoGbduh.jpg

6bcz2j2h.jpg

Y8aXrz9h.jpg

kefQi2bh.jpg

Wow. Those are some outstanding mounts (and displays)!

I don't have it for sale yet, but I have little reason not to. I wanted to make sure it was safe before offering it to others. I have had valks on them for months, and the arms have never sagged.

*pic snips*

rDRwCq7h.jpg

cN8VTdqh.jpg

KT11QD1h.jpg

jbnLeUth.jpg

ccC0zlKh.jpg

0A5d6DKh.jpg

vWDYaEbh.jpg

CnvXJrDh.jpg

FETMAkRh.jpg

1G46oWUh.jpg

3mFM6ddh.jpg

40XdpGWh.jpg

mWMa6e1h.jpg

KHvH9GKh.jpg

1riPq7wh.jpg

2KoGbduh.jpg

6bcz2j2h.jpg

Y8aXrz9h.jpg

kefQi2bh.jpg

Whoa :) thats some display options

Awesome!

From two different independent companies who produce 100% original robots that don't in any way infringe on any major companies existing IPs; I present to you: Variable wheel loader and dude who is totally not Scavenger. :p

26151394986_d034f3ac5f_b.jpg

VF-0S for scale

26084886372_8d868686f3_b.jpg

Apollyon is a wholly original character Created by Xtransbots who is in no way, shape or form related to any character or characters created and owned by Hasbro Inc.

Apollyon is a wholly original character Created by Xtransbots who is in no way, shape or form related to any character or characters created and owned by Hasbro Inc.

Xtransbots sound like something that should have an adult rating and not suitable for children to watch.. ;):p:lol:

Anyways.. the toy sure does look pretty faithful to the figure its meant to based or directly copied from! :D:rolleyes:

Guest davidwhangchoi

That is a very cool definitely not Megatron!

yeah, the giveaway is the orange cap, megatron would blow a gasket if that happened to him.

awesome figure and the only 3P i ever brought.