Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

hi guys,
i just got these in the mail today:
macross
hi metal R
Regults:

:o Stacks to the ceiling!

Got a hoop for my MJ.

Sweet!

Been on a Macross kick this year. Hi-Metal VF-1J's (Max and Hikaru), a couple Hi-Metal R regults, Arcadia's VF-4G, Toynami Green Battlepod...

My latest *(before the VF-2SS that showed up today):

Very nice!

my 12" Hikaru figure finally arrived today! looks really good too! box is still sealed so its nice and minty fresh in there! Thanks to No3ljm for the heads up on this cool figure! B))

Awesome Hikaru fig! Will you be getting the rest of the squad? :p

Awesome purchases everyone! ;)

My job's done @Spanner. All you need is a 1/6th scaled VF-1 Canopy. :lol:

At this point, that is just a wishful thinking. :unsure: That line stopped with Max. And he's SO SO Super expensive. Wish there was a Roy figure too. OR better yet, Minmay. :wub:

Edited by no3ljm

Thanks mate! :) only Hikaru is fine for now but I will look into others if they are going cheap. But I don't think there are many others in that particular line.. -_-

My job's done @Spanner. All you need is a 1/6th scaled VF-1 Canopy. :lol:

hmmm.. nahh.. I think once I open him up he'll probably just be standing next to my pc monitor! only place he'll fit! he's massive! LOL! :o:rolleyes::D

Great angle!!! I really like that pic.

Thanks Ignacio

looks good!

It really does, doesn't it! I sat with it in my hands for about 2 hours after I got in from work! I am smitten :wub:

Nice angle. :wub:

Though I was wondering at first what happend to the lower leg fins. Kinda blend in due to the leg's contour. ^_^

Thanks Noel, I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. I thought I'd droop the exhaust petals down as if the hydraulics were deactivated too. Reminiscent of Tomcats with their stabilators in the nose down position you see when they're "sleeping"

ok so it ain't something Macross related nor is it actually a "toy" as such but I will be using it to play a pc game and it will bring me just as much enjoyment in doing so I figure it still counts as eligible to be posted up here! :p

Been using DCS a fair bit over the last year or so and my old Saitek X52 Pro finally (and for the dozen'th or so time) bit the dust.. -_- To be honest it was never a particularly good thing anyways.. <_<

So today I picked up (for a right bargain I might add!) a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog flight controller! B))

Rang around the whole Sydney metro area looking for one and found a place which had one for about 50% cheaper than RRP! I kinda get the feeling that the shop didn't quote know or understand exactly what they were giving away at the insane price they were asking! oh well their loss and my WIN!!! :D

Even considered buying a 2nd hand one but for the price I got this one brand new it wouldn't have made any sense in doing so..

Can't wait to give it a whirl!

HotasWarthog800x600.jpg

I dreamed of owning a HOTAS for MW2:Mercenaries back in the day. That looks awesome spanner!

same here!

50% off for a HOTAS?! awesome! Wanted to get one and then sign up for elite dangerous but alas dont have the time for it anymore...

I have considered getting Elite Dangerous but I think I'll get Star Citizen instead.. and having the Hotas im sure it will work a dream! But I mostly got it for DCS..

I went through at least half a dozen controllers over the years simply to save a few bucks here n there but im now realizing that in some cases its false economy and its best to buy the better quality stuff.

This controller has got to be the most impressive pc peripheral I have ever bought!

The wings are definitely tighter than the original one. The original is more movie color accurate. I like the stand that comes with it a lot. If you want a Ghidorah and missed the first one, get this new one for sure.

The wings are definitely tighter than the original one. The original is more movie color accurate. I like the stand that comes with it a lot. If you want a Ghidorah and missed the first one, get this new one for sure.

Both look great. Picked one up. Thnx for the info.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well, I always mean to post in this thread and I'm always way too lazy to gather item(s) up and take pictures. Luckily taking a screenshot of my current HLJ PW solves that issue;

attachicon.gifKB PW.PNG

-b.

how did you get the bottom one???????? :D