Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Great purchases everyone! Keep them coming! ;)@Garyboy, is that a 1/6th Phicen Doll?

yup its phicen 1/6 scale

my concern is how to maintain this doll? i mean does it needs powder/corn statch to make it less lint free? is it ok to be cleaned by damp soft cloth?

Im trying to find some solid suggestions over the net for its maintainance, but most of them are trial and error stuffs. makes me worried to accidentally ruined my doll for some not manufacturers adviced maintainance.

Guest davidwhangchoi

recent purchase was a gundam metal build strike freedom in December. here's my gundam/gunpla table:

NbksU6W.jpg

dLhmVLs.jpg

cGI1oqyh.jpg

threw in my build of RG gp-01fb core fighter :p

also here's some full size shots of project BM :wub::wub::wub:

ilVrnuWl.jpg
B5YBGXBl.jpg
U1SR7Mul.jpg
hnzzBVb.jpg
WIrFIJ1h.jpg
nQCfDqxh.jpg
8qUuSD5h.jpg

:wub::wub:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

vf-0s , vf25s ozma w/ renewal armor parts!

Nice! Would love to have the armor parts myself, always a tad too expensive for my taste. I got the 0S too. Really good, other than the left foot being so tight, that i feel as though I'm going to break it when i try to move it.

Received two more of the Gravity Builder figures form Generations Toys yesterday.

rNCwyk9h.jpg

I haven't been able to put Mixer or Navvy down. Back and forth between all modes multiple times. Navvy is a bit more novel as I had already seen a billion pics/videos of Mixer, but they are both great.
Great leg/foot design on Navvy. Can't wait for the rest of these guys!
w1GsSJRh.jpg
p2aYgdUh.jpg
DTUPOvXh.jpg
pF7fINBh.jpg

Received two more of the Gravity Builder figures form Generations Toys yesterday.

I haven't been able to put Mixer or Navvy down. Back and forth between all modes multiple times. Navvy is a bit more novel as I had already seen a billion pics/videos of Mixer, but they are both great.
Great leg/foot design on Navvy. Can't wait for the rest of these guys!

Great photos! I want to pick these guys up, but I don't a shelf or place that will hold them in combined mode. What stickers are you using for faction emblems? Reprolables or other?

Great photos! I want to pick these guys up, but I don't a shelf or place that will hold them in combined mode. What stickers are you using for faction emblems? Reprolables or other?

I had been using the ocean dry transfers but reprolabels new 3d decals are actually pretty sweet. They've been sending sames of them along with orders recently.

SJfim2Qh.jpg

m33mG5lh.jpg

afpPI40h.jpg

qhFE4xQh.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I had been using the ocean dry transfers but reprolabels new 3d decals are actually pretty sweet. They've been sending sames of them along with orders recently.

DX-9 Carry looks great!

I have been considering ordering some faction emblems for my 3P combiners, they are looking a bit plain. Reprolabels or the unknown maker faction stickers are my options. I'll probably go with Repro.

DX-9 Carry looks great!

I have been considering ordering some faction emblems for my 3P combiners, they are looking a bit plain. Reprolabels or the unknown maker faction stickers are my options. I'll probably go with Repro.

The problem with Reprolabels is that their Decepticon faction stickers are not cut properly, especially the spires on the toy. They are either not cut out at all or have big rounded edges. This is specifically problematic for the stickers with the white background/border which I prefer. I reached out to them and asked if they planning to release a new set of stickers that are better cut. They responded that this is not possible which is weird since one of the promo sheets they send has them better cut (the transparent one with the outlined symbol).

I have to try the Ocean stickers but I think they are dry transfer decals so you have to get the sticker placement right the first time. ^_^

Storm Riders 9-inch stainless steel sword replicas.

Been looking for these & finally found a seller on ebay HK who was willing to ship to the States.

Communication had to be done through google translate & I was surprised these arrived without issues because most of the time the translations went haywire!.

I present : "Mighty Sword" & "Snow Drinking Saber" (Also from google translation - don't know if direct translations still carry the same meanings in Chinese!)

b_zpskva2zvkt.jpg

a_zpswqamnqwb.jpg